Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Shop Popular Services masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 292 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 357 reviews
on February 10, 2012
ok. i have a 2 and a half year old and a 6 month old. i have a BOB duallie for the beach, parks, and walks, but have been looking at double strollers for stores. when i saw this one i knew it was the best option for now and in a year.

assembly is ok, not difficult but not super easy. after i assembled it, it really seemed like they could have done it for us and just packed it in a bigger box. but, nothing is that easy. the only part i struggled with was the standing platform, you have to snap it on upside down and pull it through. it was just odd.

it is like 95% plastic pieces. i'm guessing they will be durable enough, but the wheels, the seats, the platform all snap on to other plastic pieces. i just hope it lasts for the other children we will be having in the next few years.

**update** ok first chicco carseat do NOT fit in facing you. but you can slide it in sideways. the baby can see you if they turn their head. and it sat deep enough, that i felt comfortable for a quick trip in to the store.

right now my older son rides up front and my baby sit in the "bucket seat". both love their position. my older child gets to see everything and my baby seems comfortable staring at me. if he wants he can see other people to the side or behind me. he also is more willing to sit in the bucket seat for longer than he ever sat in our chicco carseat travel system. i just think he has more room.

it is very difficut to get to the basket with a child in the front seat and the bucket seat attached. so i figured out that i need to put everything in the basket first and then the kids in. it is easier to keep everything loose in the basket, rather than trying to get into a bag when both kids are in.

overall...PROS
assembly simple
drives nicely, can even steer using one hand if needed
folds easily
confortable seats
easy to adjust

overall...CONS
very, very long when folded [we have a new explorer and it has to go in diagonal, no way it would fit in a small trunk]
many, many plastic pieces [will it affect durablity?]
strong chemical smell when taken out of box [it does go away, i'm assuming all the plastic]

ok and for my biggest CON. they have a 5 point harness on front seat and bucket. however, the shoulder straps easily detach from the lap belt, allowing the shoulder pads to fall off when folding. i have almost lost them several times, had i not looked down. if this didn't happen i would probably give this stroller 5 stars.

***i have switched to using it for the baby up front and my almost 3 year old sitting or standing. both love their new option, my 9 month old is content to sit and watch, and my older can hop on to stand or sit.

We have since had a third baby and this stroller is still going strong. I have a 5, 3, and 1 year old. Usually, the 1 yr old is in the front seat and the 3 year old is sitting and my five yr old stands in front of him. I use this for trips to amusement parks, farms, Boardwalk, etc... It squeaks pretty loud, I tried wd40 but can't seem to stop it. When it needs it I just hose down the whole thing w dish soap. Again if you have more than one child go for it, it's been well worth the money.
1414 comments| 222 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 10, 2015
We were really looking forward to using this and we had done a ton of research before we purchased it. It has its pluses such as several different seating positions. There are so many negatives and we returned it. It is really poorly made with cheap material (think hard, cheap plastic) which means that it is easily breakable. It is HUGE and the open/close feature was broken in the one that we bought. We returned it bc the one we bought was broken. I would save your money and get another kind OR if you really want one of these, buy it used. It just wasn't worth spending that kind of money for what you get.
on June 17, 2014
Lots of storage space. Use it for my 5 year old and 1 year old - no other stroller let's me do that. We just took off the small infant seat that is near where you push the stroller. If have preferred to have baby close to me and older kid facing front but front seat is too small for him. This stroller is also much narrower and easy to manage than other double strollers. Front seat is not deep- this will be a problem as my younger one grows and needs more space. I'd say it'll work for maybe another year at most. The locking mechanism for the wheels is great. Folds up easily and fits in our sienna well. Not too heavy. Easy to keep clean.
Downsides- no backrest for older child sitting closer to where you push the stroller. Older child has to sit facing parent pushing stroller. If have preferred baby facing me. Infant can face parent though and a one or two year old can gave forward. But 1 yr old and 5 yr old combo ends up being seated the way I just described. My 5 yr old needs to stand up whenever we need to get anything from the storage basket below. There's also no backrest for him when he sits facing the parent pushing the stroller.

Before anyone says 5 is too old for a stroller, try going to national parks, water parks, amusement parks and making a young child walk through those huge places- cruel!

My ideal stroller would be one with these weight limits but to have baby facing parent/in the rear seat because he needs to see us to interact and to feel secure, and my 5 yr old out facing front so he could see more of what's going on around him. All that is needed for that to happen is a much deeper front seat. The weight limits are already all fine.
on September 8, 2014
Ok- so after much research and ordering 2 double strollers. I decided on this stroller. I also ordered the snug ride- click connect 35 car seat (this stroller said it was compatible with the snug ride- click connect car seat). I also wanted this car seat as your baby can be rear facing in their car seat up to 35 lbs (which is the safest way for them to ride). Well, after trying to go on a walk we realized the stroller actually is not compatible with my car seat (after looking on YouTube - I realized it has to be the snug ride- click connect 30)! Nice! Already threw away the box... However we decided on this stroller because it seemed to be better quality. Note- This is a heavier stroller (33 lbs). And- To get it to fit easier into the back of my car (I have a ford edge) I had to take off the child's tray and the shades and it goes right in. It is difficult to get it into the back with out doing this. Also after trying to see what I was doing wrong I ran across the consumer report on this stroller and it tested the breaks at a 20 degree incline and found them to be faulty (this is not a problem for me as the area that we live is very flat). It did state that it's next models will upgrade it's break system.
on December 17, 2014
Where do I start. There is no room to put my diaper bag under the seats & take it out again with out taking the older child out first, folding the seat up & leaning in to get at it. The shades don't cover anything & with the infant seat in the higher spot i can't use the shade at all. Poor poor design.
on December 19, 2013
I was very excited when it was delivered to my home. My daughter couldn't wait to sit in it once my husband and I were finished assembling it, which was pretty easy (barely used the manual). It great to have both my daughters ( almost 2 1/2 year old and 3 month old) in one place. But my oldest daughter is 36 in and her feet were dangling beacause the foot rest is too short and too close to her feet to keep them there. She has to try to keep her feet from dangling. The front seat seems to be more ideal for a shorter child. If she falls asleep she isnt comfortable because her head doesnt fit when she wants to lay down. Most of the times she lays her head down on the tray. My biggest disappointment is that I have to take off both canopies and baby tray before storing it in our trunk. Traveling alone is a hassle already and having this stroller gives more problems. Our trunk is pretty big and it barely fits disassembled.
This stroller is great if you live in a house or close to where you shop so you wouldn't have to open, close, or disassemble it.
on September 3, 2015
bought this for my daughter in law. she just had her second child. has a 1 yr old also. it was very easy to put together. the kids fit great it in. the versatility of being able to change the positions of the way the kids sits was great. but the cons were. that it takes up the whole entire trunk of her car. it is very heavy. and is very hard to put into the car. for the minivan people it may be easier. but it still takes up a lot of room. neither one us weigh more than 120. and it was a struggle for us to pick it up to get it into the car. but i do have to say, for theme parks. this thing is amazing. we never had to go back to the hotel for nap time.we leaned them back. let them sleep. they were able to eat and drink while we were walking. there is plenty of room under for all of our stuff. The theme park trip made it worth buying.
on September 15, 2013
I've had this stroller for about six weeks and I totally love it!!! My two year old who absolutely hates sitting in the stroller actually asks me if we can take a walk in the "new stroller" because he loves to sit on his "big boy bench." My Graco SnugRide 30 car seat snaps very easily into the front and the stroller is extremely easy to push. It even pushes nicely on the grass. The basket underneath is huge (although not super easy to access when the kids are in the stroller, but manageable). The parent tray is extremely useful for holding keys, cell phone etc. and I like that there's a cup holder and tray for the kids too. The only downside of this stroller is that it's pretty bulky when it's folded. I don't mind so much because we're planning on mainly using it for walks around our neighborhood. If you're trying to travel with it, though, it will probably take up most of your trunk (although I imagine most double strollers don't fold very small). All in all, we have been very pleased with this stroller and I would highly recommend it!
on March 21, 2015
I rated this 2 stars for 3 reasons; 1: The frnt seat is so small that my 2 yr old daughters feet dont even properly sit on the foot stand. The foot stand should've been lower. Due to this, i have to let her ride on the seat which is uncomfortable for her when she falls asleep because there is NO support.
2. It is VERY heavy. Even without my kids in it, i have a hard time lifting it. It's even heavier with them in it. My 2 yr old is 25lbs and my 9 mn old is 17 lbs. Lifting them with help is a challenge. I do not like that!
3. To access the bassinet is a hassle! I have to push my son up all the way and he cries every time because it is uncomfortable.
ALSO!!!! My feet hit the brake every single time. Im 5'4. It's not like I'm super tall.
PROS:

The handling of it is smooth. Little effort to steer. Easy to maneuver.
on February 28, 2015
My wife and I recently welcomed our second child so obviously we needed to upgrade the capacity of our stroller. We had a single BOB before and it worked well for us. We chose this stroller for two major reasons. It worked with the car seat we already had, the Graco Classic Connect, and it had a lower price than many other options. It was relatively simple to put together. The car seat attaching process isn't quite as fluid as one would expect however. Folded it's still quite bulky and the front wheels wobble even at a crawl. There is a stand near the rear wheels for the older child which I'm constantly kicking unless I put it way out in front of me.

Pro: cost, works with Graco Classic Connect (though not the best system), layout is readily changeable.
Con: feels cheap/flimsy, front wheels wobble alot, large even when folded