Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Casual Friday Style nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Only: $44.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon marchmadness marchmadness marchmadness  Echo Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on December 13, 2011
I did so much research before deciding on a high chair, my baby was already 13 months when I purchased this product. So far, so good. If you are looking for a chair with lots of bells and whistles this ain't it. However, if you need a basic high chair that is sturdy, versatile and easy to clean with a fairly small footprint then this is 4 U! I was originally considering a chair that was over three times the price of this one. However, it had no recline feature and only a five point harness. The SimpleSwitch provides 2-position recline and the option of using the five point or three point harness. This chair is easy to assemble. However, just pay attention to the marking on the legs. They are not all the same. My bad:) The tray is easily removed with one hand. It is nice and large. You can position it pretty snug against the baby so there is minimum food in their lap after mealtime. I have a counter height table. So I was concerned that the chair would be too short. However, its tall enough so baby feels included in family meals. The cover is easy to remove and wash. Also, the booster seat can be placed on your chair when child is old enough. Furthermore it's good for traveling. You can throw the booster seat in your trunk. The legs snap into the footrest for convenient storage. What more can you ask for the price?
33 comments| 98 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on September 9, 2012
I bought this chair to stay at my parents house (a plane flight away) and have been very pleased. Since we only visit Grandma a couple times of year this chair made sense in that not only was it affordable but versatile.
I love this chair for many reasons, for starters it actually really cute. The tray is a good size and slides on easily. It is also very quick and simple to convert to a booster. While visiting Grandma we also visit Aunts, Uncles, and Great Grandparents. So being able to use this chair as a booster made it really portable. The straps fit around most chairs and it was easily secured. I love that the straps tuck into the base of the chair. I'm a bit of a neat freak, and it's one less thing for my son to tug on. The chair legs store together and don't take up much room, so they can easily be stashed when not in use.
I also found that this chair works great just sitting on the floor. My son loved this for snack time. He loved that once on the floor he could climb in and out on his own. This chair will also grown with him since it can be used as a booster (one less thing to buy later!).
The one thing we noticed is that if your child likes to slump down in the chair the center bar hits them before the tray can be snugged up, so you just have to make sure your little one is sitting bum to back of the chair for the best fit.
on January 30, 2013
I bought this high chair for my first and only little one in 2012. My daughter is now 18 months and I have to say I just love this high chair, not only have I found it incredibly easy to clean because the cloth cover is easy to remove and throw in the wash, but I have also found that this high chair is easy to disassemble and travel with. I visit my parents often, atleast every six months, and they live about 6 hours away, they do not have a high chair at their place, so I have to pack up everything in our trunk. This highchair really has proved excellent because not only does it not take up a lot of room in the truck but it reassembles easily and doesn't take up a lot of space in the house. The chair also has a reclining action back which I really like because I can easily recline it and take my daughter out of the high chair without having to remove a messy tray just to get her out. Last but not least the tray is easy to remove with one hand and is extremely easy to clean, I can run it under our kitchen sink when I need to get all the gunk off. This high chair does have a 5 point harness and does turn into a booster seat which I have yet to try. If I have one piece of advice for cleaning the chair it is this: the seat does collect a lot of crumbs that often get under the fabric cover because of the slots for the harness straps, I have wood floors so I just tip it forward and shake it so the crumbs fall out from all the nooks and crannies and then sweep them up, this makes for an easy clean and a crumbless high chair.
on June 7, 2013
I like this highchair a lot and it is really easy to get a baby in and out of. I like that it has the 5 point harness and the one hand tray removal. The cover is soft and easy to wash in the washing machine. I haven't converted it into a booster yet, but I will soon. The one thing I didn't like is that the straps of the harness are really hard to take off to wash and as expected they get covered with food. I guess it's supposed to be that way so the straps don't fall out but I wish it was a little easier so I could wash them more often.
on December 12, 2012
I bought this high chair for my 4th child because the last one was pretty torn up after 3 kids and I did not want to spend a ton (apparently 4 kids cost a lot of The feature that attracted me was that we could have it in a kitchen chair or as a stand alone. We are military and move a lot so you never know if you will have a kitchen big enough for a kitchen table, chairs and a high chair in military housing. Plus we were looking for something that would still last for when we have a 5th kiddo. I got this and it was VERY easy to put together. Another thing I really love about this high chair is the way the legs are....having them separate and on four individual legs without being connected like other high chairs gives it extra stability which is great because my other kids climb on it all the time to get up in my youngest face to make faces at him. The pattern was really cute! I love that it can go for a boy or girl. I also like the way they have the straps for a 3 point or a 5 point harness. My son is only 3 months so he still needs the shoulder straps so he does not throw himself forward but it will be nice to just do the lap straps once he is older. I had an expensive high chair with all the bells and whistles for my first 3 kids and honestly I like this high chair way better!! After having 4 kids you realize nothing stays clean so why spend the big bucks. This is very easy to clean. I love this high chair!!
on November 21, 2012
If you're looking for a no frills highchair, this is it. The print is adorable and the seat and cover are super easy to clean. I like that it's a soft seat cover and not a plastic cover. I just pull it off and toss it in the wash. The shoulder straps are removeable and it can be used with just a lap belt. I don't need some fancy seat with toys or bright lights to entertain my baby. I needed a basic seat, with a smaller footprint, that was easy to clean, and this was exactly what I was looking for.
on November 9, 2012
My mother-in-law bought this high chair for her house. After using it one day over there, I knew we needed them at home too! We have triplet girls and were using space saver high chairs for them. They worked well, but we needed something that was larger and could be used for more things. My daughters spend a fair amount of time in their chairs and these are comfortable and versatile. They use the tray for playing with toys as well as eating and can either sit up straight (great for helping them burp and digest) or reclined when relaxing or taking a cat nap. They love the pattern on the seat and constantly turning around to look at it. I have watched them grow over the past three months in these chairs and they are still roomy. I am so happy with this purchase!
on December 13, 2012
I thought this would be easily converted into a booster chair, but it requires removing each leg individually and you almost need a helper to do this.. the directions have you believing that you can just detach the chair from the base and use it as a booster chair but dont be fooled it requires a complete dis-assembly. The fact that it doesn't fold up makes it difficult to store too.. all in all it does not suit my purposes but I kept it because I had discarded the packing prior to realizing that it was so poorly designed..
on May 21, 2014
I bought this item 18 months ago and have reached a point of irritation that prompts me to write this. This is a safe, pretty, functional high chair. But, if you are a granny mom and the high chair is parked 95% of the time, you might want to reconsider. It does not fold. The leg span is 28" x 23", using roughly the same floor space as a recliner. It simply does not store nicely. Of course you can disassemble, but it isn't easy and it isn't quick. If you have plenty of room and empty closets just begging for stuff, great choice!
on March 19, 2012
This is the best highchair item Graco has made. Been using their products for 27 years and this is by far the best. You can assemble and disassemble without out tools and the cover being of machine washable material is what we've needed forever. I liked it so much I got one for my daughter who runs a daycare and badly needs to replace her old one with the plastic falling apart liner.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.