- File Size: 493 KB
- Print Length: 108 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Magna Publications (April 15, 2013)
- Publication Date: April 15, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00CDZEXNU
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #729,669 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$19.99|
Save $10.00 (50%)
Grading Strategies for the College Classroom: A Collection of Articles for Faculty Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 108 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $2.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Kindle e-ReadersFire TabletsFire Phones
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I've been teaching at the college level for over twenty years, and I found some new ideas. I disagreed with a few points made, but also realized that others may have very different teaching positions than do I. Chapter Four would be especially helpful to new faculty, who are often so hesitant about the confrontations with students about their grades.
This was the first book that I have read "cover-to-cover" electronically, and I liked the format. This is something that I will definitely put on the recommended reading list for the new hires at my college - they can read it on a Sunday afternoon and implement some of the ideas the next week.
Dr. Virginia Johnson Anderson
Professor Emerita of Biological Sciences
(Currently serving as an External Evaluator for 5 national STEM-related grants
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Most of the information in this collection would be good for people who have never taught previously or taken any sort of pedagogy class. It's very basic information. Read morePublished on July 13, 2013 by CG
Not worth it. Just collection of others work. Rehash. No new ideas at all. Original work is better. Should get refund.Published on June 23, 2013 by len gusthart
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Education & Teaching > Higher & Continuing Education
- Books > Education & Teaching > Schools & Teaching > Education Theory > Assessment
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Education & Teaching > Higher & Continuing Education
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Education & Teaching > Teacher Resources > Education Theory > Assessment