Graduated Calf Compression Sleeves Socks: Best Men & Women Pain Relief Stocking for Shin Splints, Leg Cramps Strains, Varicose Veins, Swelling. Increase Blood Circulation, Anti Fatigue & Fast Recovery
|You Save:||$31.00 (62%)|
- ✮ ACCURATE SIZING, FLEXIBLE FABRIC AND STYLISH MOISTURE WICKING DESIGN: While other calf sleeves sizing often off, we spend a lot of time to make sure our calf sleeves sizing is accurate. We put a lot of effort to develop the fabric that is flexible and easy to put on while providing proper level of healing graduated compression - especially good for people with arthritis. The result is a flexible breathable, moisture wicking fabric with ventilation panels and a stylish 2-in-1 reversible design
- ✮ COMBAT LEG FATIGUE: STANDING OR WALKING LONG HOURS AT WORK? LONG AIR TRAVEL HOURS? No matter what keeps you on your feet, our compression socks stabilize calf muscles to reduce fatigue and chances of injury, speed up muscle recovery while maximizing performance to keep you at the top of your game. We have so many raving reviews from nurse, teacher, mail deliverer (postman), bartender, hair stylist (barber), waiter waitress, factory workers and anyone who stand or walk long hours
- ✮ GRADUATED COMPRESSION TECHNOLOGY: Rikedom Sports calf sleeve offers graduated 20-25 mmhg compression to assist muscle stabilization, alleviate shin splints and increase blood flow to reduce muscle cramps, leg fatigue, soreness or swelling while you travel, work, work out or play! Graduated compression is like a funnel effect. It replenishes your legs with oxygenated blood thus eliminate lactic acid built up. Perfect for people with edema, spider, varicose veins and diabetic pain & pregnancy
- ✮ STABLIZE AND MAXIMIZE - BEST SPORTS THERAPY SOCKS: Shin splints and calf pain can kill your workout. While leg fatigue and swelling can make work a drag. These sleeves are a must have for any leg intensive activity such as Marathon, Walking, Jogging, Running, Hiking, Gym Fitness Training, Basketball, Cycling, Weightlifting and more. Perfect for extreme races and long runs! Slip into the graduated compression sleeve and combat occupational muscles fatigue, reduce calf pains and re-energize legs
- ✮ SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: These sleeves Treat (and help with symptoms of) Varicose Veins, Plantar Fasciitis, Extensor Tendonitis, Ankle Swelling, AIR TRAVEL, Especially for Those with Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) or Otherwise Prone to Blood Clots. And Optimum For Any Stage of The Exercise: PRE EXERCISE > Improves Circulation for Faster Warm Up; DURING EXERCISE> Reduces Muscle Fatigue and Damage> Heightens Agility; Improves Performance. POST EXERCISE > Faster Recovery > Decrease Soreness
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Game Changing Graduated Compression
Kick shin splints, chronic leg fatigue and poor circulation to the curb with Rikedom Sports True Graduated Compression Calf sleeve. With a true game-changing compression level of 20 – 25 mmHg, you will feel the difference it makes to improve performance and alleviate pain
Reduce Leg Fatigue
Get the performance you desire by giving your calves the support they crave. Unlike kinesiology tape that can restrict your movement. these sleeves give you the full mobility. By slipping into this durable sleeve, you reduce leg fatigue and improve muscle recovery by applying therapeutic pressure known to stimulate circulation. Enjoy relief from painful shin splints, annoying calf strains and unpleasant muscle pains.
Increase Blood irculation
The true graduated compression design creates a funnel like effect in the calves for your circulation system. By increasing the pressure on your ankles and lessening the pressure towards the top, graduated compression, you help accelerate the flow of upward from feet and back to the heart. This keeps oxygenated and de-oxygenated blood flowing more efficiently into the leg that decrease recovery time, re-energizes the legs and combats occupational leg swelling.
Stylish Moisture Wicking Material
The durable material is thick enough to make it through even hike or run, with moisture wicking technology and ventilation slits to keep you cool even on the hottest summer day.
How Choose the Right Size for You:
Our sleeves are perfect for men and women up to 6’ 4” in height with calf ranges from 9” to 24”. Measure the circumference of the thickest part of your calf and compare your measurement and height to the size chart in image area.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee!
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I've had them for awhile and they are cheap in comparison to CEP, 2XU, Zoot, and CWx. SO, I decided to see exactly how they would withstand intentional abuse. I have washed them SEVERAL times and always run them through the dryer on high heat. I've pulled and stretched them to see if I could hear any threads breaking or if they'd rip. No rips and I never heard a thread break. I'd NEVER EVER do that to any of my other running gear.
I have plantar fasciitis, perineal tendonitis, and shin splints in my right foot. I attribute most of the to spending a few years in the Marine Corps. lol! Anyway... I spend good money on quality products that I will benefit from. 9 times out 10 you get what you pay for with competition athletic gear. Compression sleeves and socks are the one thing I refuse to skimp on. Compression socks and sleeves have been the "game changer" for me and have helped me enjoy running again. So, after spending a few hundred dollars on socks and sleeves... I decided to take a chance on these because of all the favorable reviews and the LOW price. I'm glad I did. I have had a lot of compliments on them too. They look pretty cool on top of working as advertised. I actually just ordered a high viz green pair about 5 minutes ago.
The one thing that may be an issue for some people may be the material and the heat. The material isn't as thin and cool as a lot of the other high end brands. I, personally, like that and prefer the warmth. When you have the trifecta of the most painful runner's conditions.... Making sure everything is warmed up and remains that way is a good thing. I've worn these in 100 degree humid weather in South Central Florida because I had forgotten my CEPs. My legs did sweat considerably more but oh well. The firm compression is what I need and these deliver top quality medical grade compression with a good selection of colors and a cool design. The material seems like it would be more durable than any other compression socks/sleeves I've owned or have tried on. They are thicker and are great in cold weather. I wore these under tights in 38 degree weather with 15mph winds during a 12miler. My calves were warmer than any other part of my body. lol!