Graduated Calf Compression Sleeves Socks: Best Men & Women Pain Relief Stocking for Shin Splints, Leg Cramps Strains, Varicose Veins, Swelling. Increase Blood Circulation, Anti Fatigue & Fast Recovery
- ✮ ACCURATE SIZING, FLEXIBLE FABRIC AND STYLISH MOISTURE WICKING DESIGN: While other calf sleeves sizing often off, we spend a lot of time to make sure our calf sleeves sizing is accurate. We put a lot of effort to develop the fabric that is flexible and easy to put on while providing proper level of healing graduated compression - especially good for people with arthritis. The result is a flexible breathable, moisture wicking fabric with ventilation panels and a stylish 2-in-1 reversible design
- ✮ COMBAT LEG FATIGUE: STANDING OR WALKING LONG HOURS AT WORK? LONG AIR TRAVEL HOURS? No matter what keeps you on your feet, our compression socks stabilize calf muscles to reduce fatigue and chances of injury, speed up muscle recovery while maximizing performance to keep you at the top of your game. We have so many raving reviews from nurse, teacher, mail deliverer (postman), bartender, hair stylist (barber), waiter waitress, factory workers and anyone who stand or walk long hours
- ✮ GRADUATED COMPRESSION TECHNOLOGY: Rikedom Sports calf sleeve offers graduated 20-25 mmhg compression to assist muscle stabilization, alleviate shin splints and increase blood flow to reduce muscle cramps, leg fatigue, soreness or swelling while you travel, work, work out or play! Graduated compression is like a funnel effect. It replenishes your legs with oxygenated blood thus eliminate lactic acid built up. Perfect for people with edema, spider, varicose veins and diabetic pain & pregnancy
- ✮ STABLIZE AND MAXIMIZE - BEST SPORTS THERAPY SOCKS: Shin splints and calf pain can kill your workout. While leg fatigue and swelling can make work a drag. These sleeves are a must have for any leg intensive activity such as Marathon, Walking, Jogging, Running, Hiking, Gym Fitness Training, Basketball, Cycling, Weightlifting and more. Perfect for extreme races and long runs! Slip into the graduated compression sleeve and combat occupational muscles fatigue, reduce calf pains and re-energize legs
- ✮ SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: These sleeves Treat (and help with symptoms of) Varicose Veins, Plantar Fasciitis, Extensor Tendonitis, Ankle Swelling, AIR TRAVEL, Especially for Those with Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) or Otherwise Prone to Blood Clots. And Optimum For Any Stage of The Exercise: PRE EXERCISE > Improves Circulation for Faster Warm Up; DURING EXERCISE> Reduces Muscle Fatigue and Damage> Heightens Agility; Improves Performance. POST EXERCISE > Faster Recovery > Decrease Soreness
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Game Changing Graduated Compression
Kick shin splints, chronic leg fatigue and poor circulation to the curb with Rikedom Sports True Graduated Compression Calf sleeve. With a true game-changing compression level of 20 – 25 mmHg, you will feel the difference it makes to improve performance and alleviate pain
Reduce Leg Fatigue
Get the performance you desire by giving your calves the support they crave. Unlike kinesiology tape that can restrict your movement. these sleeves give you the full mobility. By slipping into this durable sleeve, you reduce leg fatigue and improve muscle recovery by applying therapeutic pressure known to stimulate circulation. Enjoy relief from painful shin splints, annoying calf strains and unpleasant muscle pains.
Increase Blood irculation
The true graduated compression design creates a funnel like effect in the calves for your circulation system. By increasing the pressure on your ankles and lessening the pressure towards the top, graduated compression, you help accelerate the flow of upward from feet and back to the heart. This keeps oxygenated and de-oxygenated blood flowing more efficiently into the leg that decrease recovery time, re-energizes the legs and combats occupational leg swelling.
Stylish Moisture Wicking Material
The durable material is thick enough to make it through even hike or run, with moisture wicking technology and ventilation slits to keep you cool even on the hottest summer day.
How Choose the Right Size for You:
Our sleeves are perfect for men and women up to 6’ 4” in height with calf ranges from 9” to 24”. Measure the circumference of the thickest part of your calf and compare your measurement and height to the size chart in image area.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee!
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most importantly, for me though, is that they breathe and don't trap heat! I deal with heat intolerance so this was the absolutely a must (as even going from something as simple as ankle socks to a knee high pair can cause me to overheat and pass out). So when I strained my calf I knew I'd need to get something supportive, that would stay cool or at least not trap heat, for after wearing walking boot while it continued to heal. This definitely checks off all the boxes for me. The sleeves also have had the bonus of making my legs less tired and achy after being on my feet all day working on concrete floors. :)
I bought them in large, despite being a medium based on the sizing chart (15.25" calf circumference) as I had read that they run a bit small. I am glad that I did as they fit perfectly with a good amount of compression without being too constricting. I find that, despite going up a size, the length of the sleeves are thankfully not too long for me (5'7" height). Additionally, the ends don't seem to strangle or cut off circulation. They're not any tighter in relation to the rest of the sleeves and thus there have no issues of them digging into my skin or causing numbness.
I haven't had them washed yet so I can't speak to how they hold up there. Based on their sturdy construction and quality fabric I doubt they will have a problem. Though just to be safe I wouldn't dry them in a dryer, and will put them in a delicates bag before they go in the washer.
Though I do run and walk, I wear these primarily to prevent progression of varicose veins. For that purpose they seem fine, though I do wish they'd have a higher compression rating. And the material itself seems thin compared to my more substantial (though unfortunately shorter) Bevisible sleeves, suggesting they may not last as long.
I have a 16-inch calf but the Medium sleeves work perfectly, and are tighter than the Large. I'm considering trying a Small pair to see if they would be even tighter -- so long as they aren't too short. (I have an email into Rikedom's customer service folks to find out.)
All in all, I'd buy these again, though more substantial fabric would make them even better.