Graduated Compression Socks (Men and Women 1 pair) Best for Running, Nurses
- WHY NAK FITNESS COMPRESSION SOCKS? We want to help you overcome your pain. Foot and leg pain can keep you from functioning at your best, and we wanted to provide a solution to help make your life better. It hurts to be unable to walk with shin splints or sleep at night with restless leg syndrome. Our compression socks are designed to help you with these problems. Whether an Athlete or Nurse or anyone on their feet all day, we want to reduce your muscle soreness and promote faster recovery.
- TAKE WORK OUTS TO THE NEXT LEVEL. Support during exercise and recovery after helps reduce injuries muscle fatigue. Offers arch support, alleviating plantar fasciitis, heel pain, ankle support and other issues related to athletic sports, running, basketball, hiking, cross training, travel, office work.
- MOISTURE WICKING MATERIAL, light weight for running, cross training, cycling, weight lifting, volleyball, hiking, traveling and nursing.
- GRADUATED COMPRESSION. Wearing daily can help fight fatigue, soreness and muscle strain. Can also wear at night to alleviate restless leg syndrome while sleeping.
- BE REFRESHED AND READY FOR WORK THE NEXT DAY. You can wear these while on your feet all day, or wear them at night to help recover for the next day. The most comfortable compression stockings available by NAK Fitness.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Achieve better fitness goals with NAK Fitness Compression Socks. Designed with runners, serious athletes and nurses in mind.
Running and exercise can fatigue and cause muscle soreness due to the swelling of your muscle fibers. Whether you run, crossfit, exercise, travel, stand, sit or sleep, our graduated compression socks will help maximize the circulation of blood and promote quicker recovery.
Graduated compression has higher compression at the ankles, with lower compression as you move up the leg. This helps to move de-oxygenated blood back to the heart more easily.
NAK compression socks can be worn all day, including when you run or workout, and even during sleep. Our athletic design not only will give you the edge as you recover, but help you do so in style.
Backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?