- Paperback: 162 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (June 25, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1438264984
- ISBN-13: 978-1438264981
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.4 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,806,040 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Graduating With Confidence: A Guide To Making The Most Of Your College Experience Paperback – June 25, 2008
About the Author
Torrey Trust was actively involved in student affairs both during college and after graduation. She graduated Cum Laude from UC San Diego and was honored with the Thurgood Marshall Dean’s Office Oceanid’s Award for outstanding service to the college and community and the Alumni Association’s Campus Community Award. Torrey Trust worked in Student Affairs and Academic Affairs at UC San Diego from 2008-2010.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?