- Paperback: 332 pages
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press; Reprint edition (April 26, 1996)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0521568196
- ISBN-13: 978-0521568197
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.8 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,774,271 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Graecia Capta: The Landscapes of Roman Greece Reprint Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
'[This book] addresses in a novel way fundamental questions about the nature of Rome ... This is a work of great intellectual originality, undoubtedly to be a benchmark study for the investigation of the processes of Roman imperialism though the combination of archaeological and historical data.' Antiquity
'Graecia Capta is one of the most impressive analytical studies based on a Roman province to be published in recent years, either as ancient history or as archaeology.' Journal of Roman Archaeology
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?