- Hardcover: 3000 pages
- Publisher: Churchill Livingstone; 4 edition (December 7, 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0443064326
- ISBN-13: 978-0443064326
- Product Dimensions: 13.7 x 10.1 x 6.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 22.3 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#5,789,006 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #1300 in Books > Textbooks > Medicine & Health Sciences > Medicine > Clinical > Radiology & Nuclear Medicine > Diagnostic Imaging
- #1929 in Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Radiology > Diagnostic Imaging
- #2498 in Books > Textbooks > Medicine & Health Sciences > Medicine > Diagnostics & Labs
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Grainger & Allison's Diagnostic Radiology: A Textbook of Medical Imaging, 3-Volume Set, 4e 4th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
There is a newer edition of this item:
"This excellent book represents an up-to-date standard of basic radiological knowledge and can also be fully recommended to experienced radiologists" European Journal of Radiology; "...an outstanding textbook and should be on the shelves of every practising radiologist to be removed at frequent intervals" RAD Magazine
About the Author
Ronald Grainger, Univ. of Sheffield, Sheffield, UK; David Allison, Univ. of London, London, UK; Andreas Adam, United Medical and Dental Schools of Guy's and St Thomas' Hospitals; and Adrian K. Dixon, University of Cambridge, Cambridge, UK