- Series: Grammar of New Testament Greek (Book 2)
- Hardcover: 576 pages
- Publisher: Bloomsbury T&T Clark; 3rd edition (November 20, 2000)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0567010120
- ISBN-13: 978-0863910647
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 1.4 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,885,465 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
A Grammar of New Testament Greek: Volume 2: Accidence and Word Formation 3rd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
'The most comprehensive account of the language of the New Testament ever produced by British scholars.'
The Expository Times
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?