- Hardcover: 432 pages
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press; 1 edition (April 24, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0521763169
- ISBN-13: 978-0521763165
- Product Dimensions: 6.8 x 1 x 9.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,137,790 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Grammatical Inference: Learning Automata and Grammars 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now
Customers who bought this item also bought
"The book under review is the first textbook in this area, written by one of the renowned leading experts in grammatical inference."
Henning Fernau, Mathematical Reviews
Grammatical inference connects with many scientific disciplines, including bio-informatics, computational linguistics and pattern recognition. This book meets the need for a comprehensive and unified summary of the basic techniques, suitable for researchers from a wide variety of fields as well as graduate students.