Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Gran Turismo 5 - Playstation 3” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 90% off the $39.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping
Just ship to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Build a dream collection from over 1,000 of the world's most exciting cars, from exotic imports to muscle cars to customize, race, and upgrade.
- Travel the world to experience a wealth of real and fictional road, rally, NASCAR, drift and kart courses.
- Expand the Gran Turismo experience with deep and robust online community features, challenge friends in the new custom race lobby system.
- New and improved modes include A-Spec, B-Spec, Photo Travel and Course Maker.
- The most advanced Gran Turismo yet, featuring unrivaled graphics and a true-to-life driving feel.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Gran Turismo returns with the most realistic and complete racing experience. An unprecedented collection of over 1,000 meticulously detailed cars, complete with robust online racing and community features, and just about every style of racing imaginable - all in Gran Turismo's signature cutting-edge graphics.
Top customer reviews
But if you're considering it, you need to understand: this is Gran Turismo. It's not like other games. For better or worse, they are not attempting to make it like other games or fundamentally change their formula. Many of Gran Turismo's fans over the past 15 years liked the game because there wasn't anything closer to their tastes, but today, there is more competition.
Do you want a Gran Turismo style game? If so, this is excellent. Do you instead want something that doesn't take many hours of work to open up? It's up to you.
Gran Turismo 5 is excellent, but there may be other games that are closer to what you actually want. Dirt's series is much easier to dive into and has plenty of graphics punch. Blur and other more arcadey games present cars you see on Top Gear or other TV shows, but with Mario Kart style action.
Gran Turismo presents a tremendous amount of content. Many cars, many tracks. With that content, you can painstakingly perfect your driving technique and develop tuning concepts while enjoying a very wide array of driving situations. The graphics, particularly the lighting, is superior to other games. Period. Forza presents the stiffest challenge, but is somewhat less realistic and has inferior graphics (at least 1-3... I have yet to play the new one) and levels of content. That said, Forza is a great game. Some will find it more fun. Some will wish it had that extra depth GT always brings.