FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $4.98. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- More than 1200 cars on 33 locations with 71 different layouts
- Creating the most authentic true-to-life driving experience based on a fully enhanced suspension, tire, and aerodynamics model
- Create and customize your own race circuit on world renowned locations spanning several tens of square kilometers
- Form and manage your own communities & events from local, domestic to global
- Extend your Gran Turismo experience anywhere through Smart Phone, Tablet or PC
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Gran Turismo 6
From the Manufacturer
The next stage in the evolution of the world's most popular and comprehensive racing simulator is upon us. Gran Turismo 6, the latest installment in the highest-selling series, will reach stores this Holiday season. Known for blurring the lines between virtual and reality, the Gran Turismo series has revolutionized the racing genre in the last 15 years, allowing fans to drive the most prolific collection of cars on the world's most legendary racetracks. Gran Turismo 6 takes the real driving simulator experience to a whole new level.
Having set the standard for the racing genre in the last 15 years, the fully refined physics engine will create the most authentic true-to-life driving experience across more than 1200 vehicles on 33 locations with 71 different layouts.
- Largest Collection of Vehicles: More than 1200 cars on 33 locations with 71 different layouts
- New Physics Engine: Creating the most authentic true-to-life driving experience based on a fully enhanced suspension, tire, and aerodynamics model
- Course Maker: Create and customize your own race circuit on world renowned locations spanning several tens of square kilometers
- Online Race Organizer: Form and manage your own communities & events from local, domestic to global
- Mobile Device Compatibility: Extend your Gran Turismo experience anywhere through Smart Phone, Tablet or PC
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I had a PS3 from 2008. Wanting to try something new, I gave GT6 a try. Low price was nice. The game is good. Good drivability. Night & Rain are cool. The game updates about once a month. Sometimes small things. Sometimes a whole new track or new cars. The monthly special events are fun. You can get free cars for reaching gold performance. They got car manufacturers to design their version of a futuristic car & you can buy or win those cars & drive them around. Some cars are designed & ready to drive. Other cars are still being designed & will come out in the future. Interesting item.
Engine sounds are really poor! Almost '90's arcade quality. I'm really surprised at this. I thought the Gran Turismo's creator was very particular in the details of his vision. Engine sound falls very short of A quality. The Forza 4 game from 2009 sounds very realistic. Why does GT6 sound lousy? Lastly, the Forza franchise still wins in visual customization. You can create anything in Forza 4 & 5! Graphics, sponsors, number plates, etc. No limitations - just your ability & time consumption. The GT franchise lets you paint SOME cars. And the available paint palate comes from the color of each car you bought. So if you want green paint, one of the cars in your garage must be bought with green paint. It's very weird & limiting! So fun to drive, limited in personal customizations.
PROS: absolutely no install issues, opened up the disc when it came in the mail and ran all 21 updates back to back with no issues. Has less artifacting than GT5, which is still unacceptable in a console game.
If you're into pain, just follow the easy 17 step process illustrated below:
0 Stars for Sony and subsidiary Polyphony Digital.
I've played and loved GT 1 - 3 and thought it would be fun to go back for another spin. Was wrong. This is seriously bush league.
June 13th 2015: Update: Well I made it thru to the 24 hour races to only find out that they had indeed changed it, and changed them to a 24 minute races! What the heck?! And you do not have B-spec races like there were in 4 and 5 where you can have up to 3 drivers per car. I only hope that they put that back into 7. I will be watching the reviews to see what they have done to the new sim. With that I must change my rating to 3 because it was not as good as GT5 or GT4 for that matter.