Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- More than 1200 cars on 33 locations with 71 different layouts
- Creating the most authentic true-to-life driving experience based on a fully enhanced suspension, tire, and aerodynamics model
- Create and customize your own race circuit on world renowned locations spanning several tens of square kilometers
- Form and manage your own communities & events from local, domestic to global
- Extend your Gran Turismo experience anywhere through Smart Phone, Tablet or PC
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Gran Turismo 6
From the Manufacturer
The next stage in the evolution of the world's most popular and comprehensive racing simulator is upon us. Gran Turismo 6, the latest installment in the highest-selling series, will reach stores this Holiday season. Known for blurring the lines between virtual and reality, the Gran Turismo series has revolutionized the racing genre in the last 15 years, allowing fans to drive the most prolific collection of cars on the world's most legendary racetracks. Gran Turismo 6 takes the real driving simulator experience to a whole new level.
Having set the standard for the racing genre in the last 15 years, the fully refined physics engine will create the most authentic true-to-life driving experience across more than 1200 vehicles on 33 locations with 71 different layouts.
- Largest Collection of Vehicles: More than 1200 cars on 33 locations with 71 different layouts
- New Physics Engine: Creating the most authentic true-to-life driving experience based on a fully enhanced suspension, tire, and aerodynamics model
- Course Maker: Create and customize your own race circuit on world renowned locations spanning several tens of square kilometers
- Online Race Organizer: Form and manage your own communities & events from local, domestic to global
- Mobile Device Compatibility: Extend your Gran Turismo experience anywhere through Smart Phone, Tablet or PC
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Loads of races, some of which can be quite frustrating, but all of them are winnable if you practice a lot and learn how to tweak your performance. Good online features like seasons, quick play, and a community, including car clubs.
Almost all of the cars have full customization options properly fitting a driving simulator. The handful that cant be customized are specialty cars more for fun than competition, and those are usually excellent vehicles anyway.
I only have two major complaints and one of them is easily fixable.
First is the default PS3 controller really isnt too good for racing games, particularly this one. I bought an inexpensive replacement with better thumbsticks and that problem went away immediately.
My real problem is you ALWAYS start in last place on any single player mission. The only time you get random placement is during online matches. This can make winning certain tough events quite annoying. Other than that I have no serious issues and enjoy playing GT6 for hours at a time. Theres always something new to purchase or customize, and plenty of different play modes to keep me interested.
Highly recommended at any price.
If you understand the pacing of the game, and sink your teeth deep into all the content that it has; you will find that it's a great game. This is an amazing game, I don't think there's any other racing game on this level on PS3, or even on PC.
I personally disregard the hateful comments on this game, I think it comes from people without patience... If you dwell on the negative points, such as the install times, and if you tend to get angry about minimal nuisances, this game (or anything that requires patience) isn't for you.