- Hardcover: 160 pages
- Publisher: Earth Aware Editions; First Edition edition (April 28, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1601090137
- ISBN-13: 978-1601090133
- Product Dimensions: 11.2 x 12.3 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.9 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 3.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (5 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,363,213 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Grand Canyon: A River at Risk Hardcover – April 28, 2008
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Then they offer cheesy hints at the end of their extravagant journey on how "we" as viewers can use less water. How condescending of those who "have known a canoe since they were old enough to walk" telling the hoi polloi how we can save the world. Cheap crap.