BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Grand Champ
Format: Audio CD|Change

on May 8, 2017
This was a gift for my husband.
He's a DMX fan.
You can't find this in the stores.
He enjoyed it.
on July 10, 2017
Thanks CD was in great condition
on June 27, 2012
DMX brings the heart, the passion and the soul to his music and this offering is one of his best...push it hard, flow with it and bring the noize.
on June 5, 2013
Cheesy review title? yes. But it's also true. There is only a handful of great rappers, and DMX is in the top three for me after Busta Rhymes and Eminem. I think this cd was really well made. If you want one that has a bunch of hits, get .... and then there was x. Grand Champ still has good songs on it and is worth buying.
on January 31, 2016
Great 5th album from DMX, reunited with ruff ryders crew after falling out with them on his weak 4th album.
on December 13, 2014
Great C.D, had it back in the day and lost it some wheres along life, bought it again because I put some subs in my car and this C.D bangs and jams
on June 11, 2016
Classic
on September 2, 2013
This music gets you singing and dancing. I listen to this alot in my car and I enjoy it. I bought this cd to replace my old one because it got scratched up...
on July 18, 2013
My brother from another mother... Love him now just need then there was X got blood of my blood some tracks I could of passed on but still give it a 4
on June 1, 2015