Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Shop Popular Services GimmeDanger GimmeDanger GimmeDanger  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Elton John Shop Now STEM

Showing 1-10 of 72 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 83 reviews
on November 8, 2012
I usually don't even write reviews, but I felt I had to comment this time. I ordered this basked to donate to a fundraiser for injured soldiers. My friend's girlfriend was running the fundraiser, and I was completely embarrassed at the state of this basket when it arrived. It was just a bunch of items thrown into a really cheesy basket, a little Scotch tape, and then thrown into a box with a bunch of foam peanuts! When it was opened, there was stuff all over in the box. I felt so bad. I was sure I was getting a good basket to donate, and if it weren't for the fact that the items themselves were of a decent quality, this review would be 1 star. When it comes to a gift basket, presentation is almost as important as the contents. Otherwise I could have just purchased a bunch of candy bars and been done with it!
on March 8, 2007
I got this for a friend. She loved it. It arrived quickly and in good shape. Very good purchase.
on February 16, 2011
I purchased this for my wife for Valentine's Day, my wife loved it, she is a chocolate fan, however, I was very disappointed in the amount received. VERY SMALL
on January 9, 2013
I totally thought this would be much bigger than it is, came in a little bitty box and I though no way that can't be it, I opened it and my gosh. It's 1/5th the size they make it it look like. It has 1 chocolate bar, 2 small bags of candy, one very small box of candy and 2 hot chocolates. Not anything what the pic. Or description says I was really bummed out about it because of what I was LEd to believe it would look like. I could've saved myself a lot money
and disappointment by making my own Griradelly basket ....never again WILL I TRUST ONLINE PICS AND DECRIPTIONS EVER !!
on December 19, 2007
I ordered two of the Grand baskets and although they arrived within a few days, one of the baskets was completey destroyed! I e-mailed the company to see if they could reship a new basket before Christmas which was now about a week away. When the new basket arrived it was about 1/4 the size of the first and had very little selection. Needless to say I will not recomend this company or buy from them ever again.
33 comments| 42 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 28, 2008
I had sent this as an Anniversary gift for my brother and my sister-in-law, The gift was well appreciated and the assortment was good, with the gift basket being decorated well and no transit damage or defects observed.
I would have given this 5 stars had it not been for the fact that the time to customer, took nearly 2 weeks, which i felt was a bit on the higher side even by regular shipping mode.
This is more like 4.5 stars, its a great gift item, but remember to order well in advance, so that it will arrive on the date (time frame) that you intend.
on September 27, 2007
I sent this gift to a friend, she just loved it, and the basket was expecially beautiful too.
on November 4, 2011
The chocolate is yummy, the basket beautiful, but the recipient didn't know who to thank because the seller forgot to attach the CARD! Major mistake.
on December 29, 2009
I WOULD NEVER RECCOMEND THIS TO ANYONE.. I OREDERED ON DEC 16 AND IT ARRIVED ON DEC 29TH. IT DOESNT EVEN LOOK ANYTHING LIKE THE BEAUTIFUL BASKET THAT IS DISPLAYED AND THERE ARE MANY THINGS MISSING/. NOT ONLY WAS I SO EMBARASED THAT I COULD NOT GIVE MY NEIGHBOR HER PRESENT FOR CHRISTMAS , NOW I HAVE THIS PUNY THING TO GIVE , WHICH IS NOT WORTH $40... IM GONNA TRY TO GET MY $$$ BACK... THIS IS THE LAST TIME I EVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY AGAIN.!!!!
on August 25, 2007
It was a huge hit for staff to receive this for a job well done. Everything arrived in good shape despite the summer heat! Can't go wrong with this gift.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.