4 Year Music Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Grand Piano Cover Black Quilted for Pianos From 4'10" - 5'2"
- Black Quilted Grand Piano Cover
- Piano Cover fits pianos from 4'10" to 5'2"
- Black Quilted Grand Piano Cover manufactured of high quality nylon with a soft, snag-proof polypropylene backing to provide soft contact with the piano finish
- Provides dust and scratch protection, perfect for churches, home use, concert halls, classrooms, etc
- Highest Quality, American Made Cover
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
This attractive, high quality black quilted grand piano cover is manufactured of high quality nylon with a soft, snag-proof polypropylene backing to provide soft contact with the piano finish. Provides dust and scratch protection, perfect for churches, concert halls, classrooms, etc. If your piano is going to be visible, we recommend going with a quilted cover, as it is much more attractive than a plain vinyl cover; it's very professional looking.
The Grand Piano Cover fits grand pianos from 4'10" to 5'2".
How to Measure your Piano:
To measure the size (length) of your grand or baby grand piano, measure in a straight line from the rear of the piano to the very front of the keys. It's best to do this with the top closed, making it easier to measure in a straight line. You will need to get the full length of your piano, so be sure to measure from the very back end to the very front of the keys (in front of the keys).
Our grand piano covers are manufactured in the United States, and use the highest quality materials. Need a different size? View our Amazon store to find the size that fits your piano, and feel free to email us with any questions.
Note that these piano covers will be custom made for you upon purchase, and can take 3-4 days before they are ready to ship.