Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 77 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 77 reviews
on January 11, 2013
Update on July 25, 2016: I contacted Grand River directly and was answered by the owners who sent a replacement pair in acknowledgement of my concerns. GREAT customer service and they are back to being my favorite jeans! The quality is back!

I have purchased 8 pairs, but the last will be my last unless they get back their previous quality. The pair I purchased this Spring have the same label, but are made in Pakistan instead of Madagascar and the denim is much lighter, scratchy, the coin pocket is wierdly placed, just a poor imitation of Grand Rivers past quality. They've lost this customer unless they return to what made them so great.
on July 29, 2013
This is truly the best jeans I've owned since many years! I've been looking for a stretchy jeans for quite some time, all the ones I tried either had thin fabric or not stretchy at all! This jeans is just ideal. It has the traditional cut of jeans yet very comfy! both fabric and waist have the ability to stretch a bit yet it's still heavy and durable like any regular jeans. It's true to size and fits me perfectly! I agree with the other reviewer who wished for more colors I would have gotten them all by now.
on February 5, 2015
Good jeans for working - they stretch just enough to make them very comfortable. The cloth is heavier than most jean material, so it is more durable. When you first get them, the 42x32L might seems a bit long but as all jeans, they do shrink up a bit - so they are a perfect length for my mechanic husband. He really likes them. Highly recommend - we bought 2 more pairs.
on September 23, 2015
I really like the Grand River brand, and their use of stretch fabric in the product. Even if they shrink, the stretch will expand and provide comfort. I first purchased this brand in a small local store in Mendocino, California, but couldn't find them for sale elsewhere. Pleased to find them on Amazon. This pair was slightly large, but it was I who "expanded", and was forced to buy 38 waist instead of the 36 I have worn for decades. These are shrinking just a bit every wash and hot dry, and almost fit me perfectly. Very comfortable compared to non stretch jeans.
on March 15, 2016
This is the second pair of Grand River Stretch Blue Jeans that I have purchased. As a guy over retirement age, with a waist line that doesn't lend itself to "slim fit" jeans etc, I couldn't be happier that I found Grand River. They fit extremely well, feel great and wear every bit as well as the competition (L). Don't ever think about discontinuing these. You have a dedicated hold on guys like me!
on September 10, 2016
THANK GOODNESS FOR THESE JEANS!! My husband has worn the same jeans for years but recently has had trouble bending over due to back pain and a hernia problem in his abdomen. He needed jeans that had some stretch but we tried another brand that did not even come close to these. He was not really willing to try any more but once I got him to....he was thrilled!! In fact he asked me to order several more pairs. They fit great - true to size - and stretch just enough to make his waist feel comfortable. He can sit and pull on his socks and shoes without back pain.
on March 17, 2017
Grand River has removed the decorative stiching from the two rear pockets of their jeans.
A large mistake that diminishes the traditional look of the jeans, and in fact cheapens considerably the appearace of their product.
on May 12, 2017
fit great
on March 28, 2016
I have purchased these before. Great fit for gentleman. Be sure and try on a pair before you buy I normally bought 38 these I buy in 35. Makes you feel good that you can wear smaller size.
on August 22, 2016
It feels like they've changed the material of their stretch jeans. It's a lot less soft than other jeans I have from Grand River, but I am hoping a few extended wears and washes will soften it up. Fits as I expected. Front pockets are deep, which works well for carrying my phone.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question