+ $3.99 shipping
& FREE Shipping. Details
About the Product
- Avoid attracting attention - The more chaos you cause, the stronger the response -- first SWAT teams, then Feds and finally the military.
- Bundle includes both critically acclaimed GTA games for PlayStation 2: Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories and Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories.
- Players can steal and drive a variety of vehicles, including automobiles, boats, airplanes, helicopters, and motorcycles.
- Open, non-linear environment with multiple storylines and missions - from drive-by shootings to armed robberies.
- Professional character voice acting and production.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
1. The maps are nearly the same.
2. The addition of motorcycles in LCS.
3. The ability to swim in VCS.
4. The smooth gameplay. I was fearful the gameplay would be choppy considering it was converted from a PSP game (e.g. Twisted Metal: Head On, when converted, seemed very choppy to me)
5. New missions while keeping certain things about the game (e.g. Vigilante Missions, Hidden Packages, Unique Jumps, etc.)
So to conclude, this game has deep and smooth gameplay, takes old games and makes them new without compromising anything, and is ideal for anyone who, like me, believes that GTA3 is the pinnacle of the the series. For those who haven't played the old ones, I think they are worth a try, but I'm not sure if you are going to feel the same was as the gamer who has played GTA3 and Vice City.
Oddly enough, the 2 games use the same game engine as it's previous games. (Liberty City Stories uses the GTA III engine and Vice City Stories uses the Vice City engine) You will also notice that the graphics have not made much improvements.
Overall, game play is also the same as with the previous games that they followed. The following contains information on what changes have been made since the previous games...
LIBERTY CITY STORIES
The only changes that have been made is that there are now new missions, new "hideout" locations, new characters to meet, new weapons to find and collect, new landmark locations to buy items, secret items to find, and many more. Other than that, the map itself is still about the same as that of GTA III.
VICE CITY STORIES
The changes they have made to this game is that you play a different character than in Vice City, new hideouts, added a "Building Business" options to certain locations so you can now "own" a business and update as you see fit (Opened up later in the game as you progress), some landmarks got a new buildings from Vice City (There's a Fair Grounds area), new missions, new people to meet, and more secrets to open.
One thing that is a bonus is that you get 2 games in one. Buying them separately you would cost double the price.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This was a good deal. Everything about
these games are good except the still agitating fact that the person in Liberty City still can't swim. Otherwise, good game experience.
Liberty Stories is just more gta3 but that's a good thing. It's not as compelling but is still worth playing. VCS sucks but I played it through out of stubbornness. Read morePublished on June 22, 2014 by Corozand
It is a shame these two episodes did not make it to PC. New stories, packed with action, interesting plots and a little humor. Read morePublished on October 17, 2013 by Serious Cat
I love this the double pack was a great deal. The cases and box are pretty unique too. Shipping was fast and everything was pretty perfect. Read morePublished on October 1, 2013 by Karissa