Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Nothing More GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 580 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 976 reviews
on October 26, 2013
I've played almost every other GTA game in the series, and this one was something of a let-down. I really enjoy the aspects of the game that let you know it's definitely a game: the excessive cheats, the over-the-top sound effects, npc's that look like they all came from the same household, extreme gore, super hero-esque main characters, all that good stuff. This game was a pain. The aiming system is weird, the physics models are barbaric, the combat system in general is dreadful. The cheat system is just.... ugh. I bought this game and conquered it, then went back to San Andreas for comfort. Rockstar seriously dropped the ball on this one.
on September 5, 2017
GTA 4
my 9 year old son loves driving around town and well .. thats all i allow him to do
but everytime he plays i have to supervise and that actually makes me spend more time with him
as far as story missions and .... etc my friends are into that part
game came with a clean disc and cover
works perfect and everyone likes playing this one
on October 22, 2016
Great game and for a used game u cant tell it seems new. And plays great no scratches on disk or interruptions in game play. Very happy i bought it from this co. They take care of you.
on February 9, 2009
I'm going to start this review by saying that i've been playing GTA games, and have been a fan of the series since the original GTA, and of course GTA 3 on PS2. Needless to say, I was very accustomed to the gameplay of GTA. Coming straight out of San Andreas, you're left wanting more. My dream was to have a GTA game on a seventh generation platform and Grand Theft Auto IV completes that dream.

MISSIONS: You start the game as Niko Bellic, an Eastern European fresh off the boat, and fresh from the Yugoslav war. The first mission basically introduces you to Broker (like Brooklyn), and driving a simple car. (Were definately not driving a Banshee on the first mission.) Overall I like the missions and they interest me more than any other GTA game. The missions always offer some kind of action, as well as clever dialog that keeps the player immersed in Liberty City. You will definately see Niko, as well as his story progress throughout the game. I am very impressed with the high quality of the missions and cinematics, as well as the in-game cinematics.

FREE ROAM: One of the funnest parts of GTA games has always been free roaming around the city and exploring. GTA IV takes that to the next level with the incredible detail and depth Liberty City now has. You'll hear people talking on their phone as you run by, you'll knock over boxes and trashcans in alleyways, you'll be climbing over any fence and wall that you can, and you will see newspapers and other litter floating around occasionally. The detail and depth of this new Liberty City is definately there, and i'm very pleased with the new design of Liberty City, making it much more like New York is a refreshment from the old Liberty City.

MULTIPLAYER: Multiplayer is a very important aspect of GTA IV. You can customize your online character, and earn money by killing enemy players to unlock new clothes, advance in rank, and buy new clothes. Multiplayer has many modes, but if you're not into objective games, don't worry, free roam online is just as fun, if not the funnest, as you can do anything, and even invent new ways to play with your friends, or with friends you may make during the game, try pulling over next to another player, and they might just get in your car and shoot at other players. There's always new and exciting things happening on the multiplayer.

SUMMARY: I give GTA IV a 5/5 because I really feel that GTA IV is an absolute masterpiece. I read a review earlier where someone said "videogames as art", I agree 100%.
on June 1, 2013
I got 3 copies of this game used, and none of them played. The seller was fast about sending a replacement, however none of them worked. I'll be sending all three back, because after a conversation with PlayStation and Rockstar Games, we determined there was a problem with my PlayStation and not the game. Happy with the seller, disappointed with Sony.
on January 1, 2015
GTA IV is one of the best games for the previous get consoles. I find myself spending 3 or 4 hours on this game doing various missions. Game has a pretty good story as well. Graphics are dated as this game was released in 2008. Lot of jagged lines and when there's a lot of action going on such as a shootout + sirens + cars, frames tend to drop. Then again, graphics don't make a game and despite these flaws, I'd consider it one of the greatest games for the PS3. And since this is the greatest hits edition, it comes with a large map of Liberty City, which is pretty cool.
on February 27, 2013
The graphics are quite well done, and the controlls are beyond excellent. Alot of content and unlockables, alot of cars, pretty much everything you would expect from the Grand Theft Auto Series. My Complaints with ths game: I don't know, I seem to like GTA San Andreas alot better! The level seemed bigger, and there seemed to be more planes, hellicopters, buildings you could go in and jump off of, and the city was alot more diverse, you could even go to a farm and drive tractors in that game, in this one, you are just in "Liberty City" I expected everything to be bigger, in this one, you can only pilot helicopters (no planes), and drive a bunch of cars and motor cycles, you can't even ride a bicycle (that I nottice of, and I beat the game) This is a great game, but not as good as San Andreas in my opinion.
on January 11, 2017
Love it.
on May 31, 2017
excellent product
on April 9, 2017
Good video game

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.