Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc August Greene All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18SW_gno

on July 6, 2015
I am actually not much of a fan of the Grand Theft Auto series. I actually haven't played one since Grand Theft Auto 3. I always enjoyed Saint's Row more because of the more humorous take on the criminal element.

But something about GTA4 drew me in when I was watching a friend play it. The main character is a criminal, but he's legitimately a likable guy. His cousin keeps calling to hang out, even at the most inopportune times, but hey, what's family for if not bugging you when you're busy? And despite my occasional annoyance with him, I actually liked hanging out with Roman.

I liked hanging out with the NPCs, I liked Nico, I liked the way the cars handled and I liked taking the police on a 2 hour chase while Nico was drunk and the camera wouldn't hold still.

10/10 I'll call you and we can go bowling.
on August 22, 2013
GTA has always been the best entertaining game to play with friends and when mine got scratched i had to get a new one and i didnt feel like driving down to gamestop to buy a copy. I got the game very shortly and there was no damage the disk what so ever, although the case around the disk was cracked on a couple corners but im not blaming anyone but the UPS guys cuz they always seem to handle their packages pretty rough. If you havnt yet, purchase a copy and get used to the new GTA gaming before GTA 5 comes out, that way your ready for what it has to throw at you!
on May 16, 2017
Excellent Game...But get GTA 5...Totally Worth The Money!
on March 23, 2017
Brand new, on clear film it said disk made in Mexico. I paid less than $10 basically free for a brand new zero scratches with game map and case art. Totally recommend
on January 2, 2017
Wanted to replay this game from years ago so picked it up from Amazon for less than $10. I probably should have paid a few bucks more and bought the disk that contained gta 4, the Ballard of gay Tony, and the lost and the damned but still I only paid 8 bucks (i think the one that includes the dlc is $14). You always get your money's worth from a Rockstar game!
on March 21, 2016
Should've read some reviews before buying this game. I like all the other GTA games, but this kind of sucked. That's too bad.
on October 23, 2017
Item was as described and as I expected it to be.
on June 7, 2017
Grand Theft Auto IV good game for teens 15 and up
on February 17, 2018
Terrible story Ugly Graphics awkward controlls
WORSE OF ALL WHEN YOU FAIL A MISSION YOU HAVE TO DRIVE ALL THE WAY BACK TO IT SKIP THE CUTSCENE DRIVE ALL THE WAY BACK TO WHRER THE MISSION TAKES PLACE I SPENT MORE TIME DRIVING THAN PLAYING THE MISSIONS
on June 4, 2017
arrived on time & just as described
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.