Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18SW_gno

on February 25, 2017
It was great playing this again when Microsoft made it backwards compatible with the Xbox One. Still prefer the story and characters over the gameplay improvements in GTA V.
on July 6, 2015
I am actually not much of a fan of the Grand Theft Auto series. I actually haven't played one since Grand Theft Auto 3. I always enjoyed Saint's Row more because of the more humorous take on the criminal element.

But something about GTA4 drew me in when I was watching a friend play it. The main character is a criminal, but he's legitimately a likable guy. His cousin keeps calling to hang out, even at the most inopportune times, but hey, what's family for if not bugging you when you're busy? And despite my occasional annoyance with him, I actually liked hanging out with Roman.

I liked hanging out with the NPCs, I liked Nico, I liked the way the cars handled and I liked taking the police on a 2 hour chase while Nico was drunk and the camera wouldn't hold still.

10/10 I'll call you and we can go bowling.
on February 4, 2013
i borrowed this game from a friend for a long time and in the process, beat the game. i decided to buy it so i could play the dlcs. the dlcs were amazing so if you plan to play those, just get the complete collection. the game alone is amazing though. the graphics are good for its time and the driving is pretty good. my favorite part of the game is probably running around looking for easter eggs. the multiplayer is OK and thats the only reason im not giving it 5 stars. the campaign is really good. its long enough to where we get attached to the characters and the end just really wants you asking for more. im glad i bought it on amazon because the price is low. all in all, a great game worth the buy. for parents buying this game for their kids, i wouldnt recommend it for kids under the age of 12. if your kid is in middle school, they probably already know everything said or seen in the game. great buy for a great price
on August 22, 2013
GTA has always been the best entertaining game to play with friends and when mine got scratched i had to get a new one and i didnt feel like driving down to gamestop to buy a copy. I got the game very shortly and there was no damage the disk what so ever, although the case around the disk was cracked on a couple corners but im not blaming anyone but the UPS guys cuz they always seem to handle their packages pretty rough. If you havnt yet, purchase a copy and get used to the new GTA gaming before GTA 5 comes out, that way your ready for what it has to throw at you!
on May 16, 2017
Excellent Game...But get GTA 5...Totally Worth The Money!
on March 23, 2017
Brand new, on clear film it said disk made in Mexico. I paid less than $10 basically free for a brand new zero scratches with game map and case art. Totally recommend
on January 2, 2017
Wanted to replay this game from years ago so picked it up from Amazon for less than $10. I probably should have paid a few bucks more and bought the disk that contained gta 4, the Ballard of gay Tony, and the lost and the damned but still I only paid 8 bucks (i think the one that includes the dlc is $14). You always get your money's worth from a Rockstar game!
on March 21, 2016
Should've read some reviews before buying this game. I like all the other GTA games, but this kind of sucked. That's too bad.
on October 23, 2017
Item was as described and as I expected it to be.
on June 7, 2017
Grand Theft Auto IV good game for teens 15 and up
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.