+ $0.00 shipping
+ $4.95 shipping
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Drive through the largest GTA environment ever -- The game has three cities players can explore, for a gaming area 5 times larger than Vice City
- Recruit new characters into a street gang and take over by leading drive-by shootings against rivals
- Steal all-new vehicles, including bicycles
- Improved fighting elements -- smoother hand-to-hand combat, plus the ability to hold a weapon in each hand
- New graphic elements as cars get dirty and even rust, the longer you drive them
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas brings back the incredible action of the hit game series. Carl Johnson left the San Andreas neighborhood of Los Santos five years ago, when it was being ripped apart by drugs and gangs. When he returns in the early 90s, his mother has been killed, his family has fallen apart and childhood friends are criminals. Crooked cops frame Carl for murder, and he decides to save himself and his family - by taking over the streets. Advanced role-playing elements -- Unlike previous GTA characters, Carl can swim and he needs to eat to survive Side missions help develop skills that come into play later -- from working out at the gym to gambling in a casino
From the Manufacturer
Five years ago, Carl Johnson escaped from the pressures of life in Los Santos, San Andreas, a city tearing itself apart with gang trouble, drugs, and corruption. Now hes back in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. But Carl's family is in dire straits and his friends are headed for disaster. To make matters worse, he's just been framed for homicide. Join Carl on his journey across the state of San Andreas as he fights to save his family and take back control of the streets.
- Sights: Become part of Carl's world through the astounding graphics of the Xbox. Experience dynamic weather, from sunshine to smog. Relive the last 30 seconds of outrageous gameplay with instant replays!
- Sounds: Listen to San Andreas, now sonically invigorated for the Xbox. Use custom soundtracks to craft your own personalized radio station of early 1990s anthems.
- Space: Explore three huge cities on San Andreas, an island almost six times the size of Vice City. Visit deserts, rolling countryside, truck stops, secret military base, forest, mountains, and dozens of small towns.
- Speed: take control of BMX bikes, motorcycles, aircraft, trucks, cars, boats, hovercraft, and more.
- Style: pimp your ride with a custom sound system, nitro packs, rims, bumpers, upholstery, and other options.
- Sports: play mini-games like basketball, pool, dancing, low-rider hopping, Vegas games, and old-school arcade games.
- Support: use two-player cooperative mode for certain objectives.
Top customer reviews
I like the violence in this game it has a wide variety of weapons and a jet pack. You can unlock many things as the came progresses. There is not much to dislike about it maybe the details in the cut scenes such as the talking motions and hands.
This game is recommended for people who love violence, thrill seekers not for the faint of heart. If you love guns, action, dugs a little sex this game is for you. Hope this helps :)
And on the plus side, the game sold had said it had minor scratches-I checked the disk, and if there were scratches, I saw none. It would have been kind of cool to have gotten the huge poster map with it, but I'm not complaining. I really was expecting something scratched and needed a lot of tlc, but this needs nothing more than some wrapping paper for my brother. Thanks guys!