$ 88 $79.99 Save $5.11 (6%)
+ $3.99 shipping
& FREE Shipping
About the Product
- Full retail copy of Grand Theft Auto V
- Collectible SteelBook with Exclusive Artwork This special SteelBook features double-sided, never-before-seen artwork of Michael, Trevor and Franklin. Custom color and metallic treatments bring out the detail of the artwork created exclusively for this SteelBook.
- Blueprint Map: This exclusive, additional 21.5" x 26.75" map displays a blueprint view of Los Santos and Blaine County. Cryptic markings indicate locations for fast cash and other points of interest for the up-and-coming entrepreneur.
- Bonus Outfits, Tattoos and More Michael, Franklin and Trevor get bonus outfits in their wardrobes, character specific tattoos at tattoo parlors, and special deals from shopkeepers across Los Santos and Blaine County.
- Additional Weapons When visiting Ammunation stores in single player, merchants will have special weapons in their inventory available for free: the Pistol .50, Bullpup Shotgun and melee Hammer.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Grand Theft Auto V is the largest and most ambitious game Rockstar Games has yet created, and takes full advantage of every ounce of processing power available in the current generation of consoles. In order to provide the best possible experience for such a massive and detailed world, the game will have installation requirements on the Xbox 360.
Grand Theft Auto V will ship on two discs; Disc 1 will be used for a one-time mandatory install and Disc 2 will be used to play the game. After the install, players will be able to enjoy both Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto Online without any need to switch discs.
This initial install will require an Xbox 360 Hard Drive or an external 16GB USB flash drive (sold separately) with at least 8 GB of free space. If using a USB flash drive it must be at least USB 2.0 with a minimum 15mb/s read speed and formatted for Xbox 360 use. A new USB flash drive is recommended to ensure optimum performance.
From the Manufacturer
Los Santos: a sprawling sun-soaked metropolis full of self-help gurus, starlets and fading celebrities, once the envy of the Western world, now struggling to stay afloat in an era of economic uncertainty and cheap reality TV. Amidst the turmoil, three very different criminals plot their own chances of survival and success: Franklin, a former street gangster, now looking for real opportunities and serious money; Michael, a professional ex-con whose retirement is a lot less rosy than he hoped it would be; and Trevor, a violent maniac driven by the chance of a cheap high and the next big score. Running out of options, the crew risks everything in a series of daring and dangerous heists that could set them up for life.
The biggest, most dynamic and most diverse open world ever created, Grand Theft Auto V blends storytelling and gameplay in new ways as players repeatedly jump in and out of the lives of the game's three lead characters, playing all sides of the game's interwoven story. All the classic hallmarks of the groundbreaking series return, including incredible attention to detail and Grand Theft Auto's darkly humorous take on modern culture, alongside a brand new and ambitious approach to open world multiplayer.
Developed by series creators Rockstar North, Grand Theft Auto V will be available worldwide on September 17th for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
The Grand Theft Auto V Special Edition includes:
- Full retail copy of Grand Theft Auto V;
- Collectible SteelBook with Exclusive Artwork - features custom color and metallic treatments to bring out the detail of the Michael, Trevor and Franklin artwork created exclusively for this SteelBook;
- Blueprint Map - exclusive, 21.5” x 26.75” map displays a blueprint view of Los Santos and Blaine County;
- Special Ability Boost - Michael, Franklin and Trevor each have a unique special ability. With this boost, the special ability bar will generate 25% faster;
- Stunt Plane Trials – single-player Stunt Plane Trials let players take on additional aerial challenges spread throughout Los Santos and Blaine County;
- Bonus Outfits, Tattoos and More - Michael, Franklin and Trevor get bonus outfits in their wardrobes, character specific tattoos at tattoo parlors, and special deals from shopkeepers across Los Santos and Blaine County;
- Additional Weapons - when visiting Ammunation stores in single-player, merchants will have special weapons in their inventory available for free: the Pistol .50, Bullpup Shotgun and melee Hammer.
Top Customer Reviews
The story is marvelous! It is so much fun! Several missions you get to choose how you conduct them. Go sneaky or loud. Skydive in or dress up as firefighters and run in.
Everything about GTA5 is great! So many little details like bruises and cuts after you leave the hospital or finish a fight. Every inch of the map is fun to be had!
I would HIGHLY recommend this game!
I have read posts and reviews where the writer says the game does not work on early Xbox 360's. I have the very first 360 day one & it runs like a dream! Beautiful!!
But seriously, this isn't for kids. Don't buy this for your 12 year old. None of us want to hear his squeaky voice swearing at us online. Discipline your kids properly!
Online gameplay is a major failure however...I really don't think Rockstar was prepared for implementing it at all.
You cannot go wrong at all with this games purchase. I do think this should have been a next gen title however, so they could have filled in the story more and fleshed out the game more as a whole...but again, I still highly recommend this game.
There is so much to do, fly planes, ride tanks, steal tanks and planes, ride bicycles, cars, drive 18 wheeler trucks, shoot mountain lions, shoot elk, shoot real estate signs, rip off famous movies stars memorabilia, you name it. The map is vast and so much to discover. You won't get bored at all. Just riding around in cars, trucks and planes makes this game worth it. You can fly 747 passenger planes. In one of the missions you fly a plane into the cargo hold of another, well thought out missions and super super fun.
I have seen some negative reviews and I can only explain them by the fact they have not played the game. Come of guys, it's ok not to like the game, it's not for everyone.
Only negative comment I can make, is there is too much swearing for my taste, but after all it is GTA.
Missions are great and enjoyable, having 3 characters is fun and doing missions as a trio is fun and well done.
Buy it, you won't regret it.
Still my favourite game my a long shot, you either love it or hate it I guess. I will definitely replay it and likely pick up a copy for the PS3 and PS4 if it comes out.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Comes with hard case along with los Santos map with blue print. I go online and ram with the savage.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
I loved it, great great fun. My spiritual loving gentle wife walked in to the room and so I muted the tv. Read morePublished 3 months ago by David
Lot's of changes made after release. Cheaters were getting away with all kinds of mayhem. Servers need help and time spent actually getting into a game is like a trip back to... Read morePublished 5 months ago by JASON
It's Grand Theft Auto V, what could actually be bad about it? Only thing I wish they did was tell you what to do after you complete the story with Frank, Mike and Trevor. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Joshua Tarells Thomas
My review was not correct the first time. My son told me it was in Spanish. The cover and directions were. The game is in English.
I change this review to 5 star. Read more