Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 31, 2013
I probably played this game for about two and half years before I actually played the campaign. I just enjoy driving around and driving over people or sticking in the cheat codes on the cell phone and getting all weapons and then laying waste to everyone in my way.

I do wish that the entire environment was destructible though and that I could do barrel rolls in the helicopter like I could on Vice City. It would also be nice if the jumps were easier to find. Other than those minor things, this is a really fun game!
on January 18, 2014
I just started playing this after completing gta 5. I don't know why anyone would do that but I strongly suggest against it. Just trying to fill a Massive void that gta 5 left after completing it.

Driving sucks. 1080p is nice. Is sluggish. Very slow start. Did I mention driving sucks. And it's based of NYC or something so streets are small too. Not fun :(

Story seems to be longer since I haven't finished it it yet. Hopefully story gets better and fast paced. At this point just buy gta5 instead and replay it if you miss it too much. Saints row 3 was good too. Sr4 seems kinda too dumb though
on December 19, 2010
This is a convenient way to have 3 great games on one blu-ray disc. I traded in both the GTA IV disc and the Episodes disc and got enough money to buy this disc on a Lightning deal.

When the disc loads up, you are presented with a choice of which game you want to play.

This product *IS* compatible with any game saves you may have if you've played either of the other stand-alone discs.

If you are playing GTA IV, and want to play TBOGT, you need to exit the game and restart it and choose TBOGT. There is no way to "fast switch" between the 3 games.

Summary: If you have yet to purchase GTA IV and the Episodes, this product is all you need and the price is right.
71 helpful votes
72 helpful votes
55 comments|Report abuse
on December 3, 2014
I feel like the game is a bit (just a bit!) overrated. Niko is rather clunky when he moves and the story focuses on his displeasure in his life of crime, yet the gameplay and the things Niko says when the player is in control of him don't really reflect that at all. Those are my major gripes with this game, but otherwise, it's very good! Read the numerous reviews out there on the web for more details.
on April 14, 2017
The driving feels very slow and slippery and does not feel right at all. Visually the game looks good but it's so dark I can barley see anything, sure you can turn up the brightness and saturation but than the game looks awful. If your some one who enjoyed GTA5 and want to play more GTA, this game is not the right choice.
on October 2, 2017
This is a typical Rock Star release. Great story line. Gameplay is captivating. The only complaint I have is the vehicle handling. Car handle like rowboats in a hurricane. The handling is over stated and comical. GTA SA and GTA V got it right.
on January 31, 2017
Excellent!
on March 17, 2015
A little dated now by the time I played it. I'm about 10 years behind by the time I purchased a PS3, so maybe it would get a better review when it was fresh. Basically the same game as the PS2 GTA's with updated graphics. Not really impressed. Played through about 20 hours and moved on to other games for the PS3.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon October 18, 2016
Great addition to the GTA franchise
on November 22, 2015
Came in really good condition, played perfectly fine. I had tons of fun with this game, and I'd definitely recommend this if yore looking to have fun!
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.