Grand Trunk All Purpose Rainfly
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Included tent stakes and guy lines make it easy to play with the tarp’s setup; add trekking poles to the mix, and you have an A-frame shelter
- Triple-stitched reinforced seams and reinforced corner grommets stand up to seasons of use
- 15 Takeoff ¾” nylon webbing tabs at the tarp’s edges add versatility of use and allow infinite ways to arrange, tie down, or hang the tarp
- Included stuff sack makes it easy to pack and transport
- 210T PU-coated waterproof ripstop polyester sheds rain, snow flurries, sand, dirt, and mud, plus it’s easily washable
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
|Item Dimensions||10 x 6 x 6 inches|
|Item Display Weight||1.05 pounds|
|Item Weight||1.05 pounds|
|Material Type||Waterproof Ripstop Polyester|
|Shipping Weight||1.5 pounds|
FEATURES of the Grand Trunk All Purpose Rainfly 15 Takeoff's: 3/4" Nylon Webbing Seams: 3x stitched and reinforced Tent Stakes and guy lines included
Color: Navy Blue | Size: One Size
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
What is its week spot? Well, the price, for one. You can buy or make a tarp for considerably less. I happened to get this for considerably less than the retail price, so I didn't mind, but I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have paid MSR.
The pegs that come with it are basically AL shepherd's hooks. They suck, completely. Replace them immediately if you intend to use this. Where I am from, we have good top soil. In clay or somewhere rocky, the pegs are basically a one time use.