Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $14.00 shipping
18" Linda Murray Tiana Goes To Grandma's Lifelike African-American Baby Girl Doll by The Ashton-Drake Galleries
|Price:||$139.99 + $15.99 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Meet the Tiana Goes to Grandma's Baby Doll, a So Truly Real® African-American baby doll by award-winning Master Doll Artist Linda Murray and available only from The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- Tiana is beautifully sculpted and handcrafted with RealTouch® vinyl skin to recreate the real look and feel of an actual newborn
- This baby girl doll is fully poseable and weighted to feel like you're holding a real baby
- This doll is not a toy, but a fine collectible to be enjoyed by adult collectors.
- For important information regarding sales tax you may owe directly to your state, please check our Storefront Page by clicking on the storefront link above, and then selecting the Policies Tab
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Even before she was born, Tiana's grandma began knitting an adorable outfit for the baby girl she would joyfully welcome and love with all her heart. Now you can meet her with the Tiana Goes to Grandma's Baby Doll, a So Truly Real® African-American baby doll by award-winning Master Doll Artist Linda Murray and available only from The Ashton-Drake Galleries. Tiana is beautifully sculpted and features RealTouch® vinyl skin to recreate the real look and feel of an actual newborn. This fully handcrafted baby girl doll is fully poseable and weighted to feel like you're holding a real baby. You're sure to love her wispy, hand-applied hair and be charmed by her bright brown eyes filled with wonder. Even her delicate hands and tiny feet are realistic in every detail!The beauty and craftsmanship of Tiana's ensemble is truly remarkable with a long-sleeved knitted sweater and hat crafted of soft lilac yarn and decorated with white blossoms accented by lilac-toned pearl beads. Her little booties are fastened with tiny lilac pearl beads, too, and her white cotton interlock one-piece is adorned with a small lavender floral pattern to perfectly complement the rest of her outfit. It's obvious that she's all dressed up to go somewhere special - your home! Strong demand is expected for this cute-as-can-be newborn baby girl doll. So don't delay - order now!
- Tiana comes dressed in an ensemble that is truly remarkable, with a long-sleeved knitted sweater and hat crafted of soft lilac yarn, decorated with white blossoms accented by lilac-toned pearl beads
- Tiana's little booties are fastened with tiny lilac pearl beads, and her white cotton interlock one-piece is adorned with a small lavender floral pattern to perfectly complement the rest of her outfit
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 18" L; 45.7 cm L
- Manufacturer recommended age: 14 years and up
Compare with similar items
17" Tasha Edenholm Sweet Pea So Truly Real Weighted Baby Doll by The Ashton-Drake Galleries
Wamdoll 18inch Lifelike Cute Collectible Reborn Baby Girl Boy Dolls
Jane Bradbury Lifelike Poseable Doll With Ice Cream Cone: Giggles And Curls by The Ashton-Drake Galleries
The Ashton-Drake Galleries Linda Murray Washable Baby Doll with Ducky Towel and Accessories, 17.5-Inch/44.5-cm
Cuddly Coo! Coos When Cuddled - So Truly Real® Lifelike, Interactive & Realistic Baby Doll 18-inches by The Ashton-Drake Galleries
|Price||$139.99||$129.99||$89.99||$79.99||See price in cart||$139.99|
|Sold By||Bradford Exchange Online||Bradford Exchange Online||SWEET ROOM||Bradford Exchange Online||Bradford Exchange Online||Bradford Exchange Online|
|Material Type||Vinyl||Vinyl||Vinyl||vinyl||Vinyl and cloth||Vinyl|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I gave this 4 stars because of the dolls hair. Although the overall look of this doll is great, and every detail is perfect - you can see the glue on the scalp of the doll. The hair feels like yarn frays glued onto its head. This is my first Ashton Drake/ Linda Murray doll. The hair was not s deal breaker for me. The little hat will probably stay on anyway. Just be aware that the hair is glued on when purchasing this.