- Shipping Weight: 11.2 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B0028XEQVQ
- Item model number: 09002
- Average Customer Review: 46 customer reviews Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Granger One Step Wash And Waterproofer
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- All grangers apparel treatments have been specifically formulated to perform effectively at 30c
- Highlights the durability of the finish meaning less applications resulting in significant energy savings
- Provide superb stain resistance with no loss of breathable performance
- Durable finish to the consumer's apparel and footwear
- All granger's fluorocarbon finishes are C6 chemistry
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Item Dimensions||0 x 0 x 0 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.7 pounds|
|Size||10 fl. oz|
It is specially formulated to clean and reproof all outdoor gear in one wash cycle. Powerful cleaning combined with durable water repellency enhances the performance of all fabrics. Saves time, energy and water. Restores repellency. For all technical clothing. Removed odors and scent free
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I read the reviews and bought this product... and used it as directed and I was truly amazed at how clean it got a very dirty yellow foul weather jacket - it was night and day comparison and improved the waterproofing.
My "breathable" sailing pants were even a bigger surprise as they were seven years old and my butt was getting wet as the waterproofing had given out after many hours of sitting in wet cockpits and the inherent wear and tear on the fabric. They are once again waterproof so this is my "go to" product from now on.
I also used it on a pair of winter "waterproof" mittens that weren't - and now are - after washing them with Granger One Step.
It did, however, leave the outerwear breathable, which also is important.
If anyone knows of a product that actually does that, please let me know.