Granger Plastics In-ground Tornado Shelter
|Price:||$5,995.00 + $554.49 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Double Walled PE construction, 1/2" thick each wall, 1,000+ year lifespan
- FEMA 320 exceeding Aluminum Door w/ gas assisted Shock
- Molded in seating, exceeds FEMA standards for 3-5 Adults
- Molded in Stairs, Battery Operated LED lighting System, 4" Ventilation
- Articulating Handrails, 3 point locking system, stainless steel hardware
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Granger In-ground Tornado Shelter is the premium tornado shelter for your family protection. Easy installation typically does not require an anchoring system in most installations. The modular unit is constructed from durable polyethylene material, thus making it practically maintenance free and nearly indestructible. Many features including articulating handrails, carpet, battery operated lighting system, molded in seating, triple locking aluminum door and stainless steel hardware. The polymer construction of the unit allows the unit to have a very long 1000+ year lifespan and limited lifetime warranty provides decades of protection from harm, for many generations to come. The Granger ISS Tornado Shelter exceeds FEMA 320 Debris Impact testing. Customer service information available at 866-510-9701 or www.ingroundsafetyshelter.com .