Truck Season Automotive Beauty Magazine Deals Women's Block Sandals nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Introducing Fire TV Cube Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon GoliathSeason2 GoliathSeason2 GoliathSeason2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on July 14, 2016
Product worked as described. I would buy this again for future projects and I would recommend this product to a friend. Unfortunately they are not self installing so it took me a while to finally getting around to installing them. installation was easy and was just what I needed to finish my kitchen project. WAY TO GO!!!
on May 8, 2016
I like the idea in theory, but it seemed to be a bit too much to actually set up. Please note that I didn't actually try to install this.
on December 14, 2017
These worked great! I used them to install my Bosch dishwasher under granite counter-tops. Very easy to install. Was able to re-position them after the initial stick. Dishwasher seems very secure.
on December 27, 2017
U fortunately these do t hold to the stone. We replaced them once a couple days after the first set didn’t hold thinking we had done something wrong. The second set held less than 24 hours.
on April 30, 2017
Great idea, make sure to clean surface and don't hang dishwasher from it.
One person found this helpful
on May 9, 2017
clips are a good idea but did not fit the clips for the dishwasher and the tape failed to secure.
on November 3, 2013
This is the only thing that worked to attached my dishwasher to the granite counter top. The only problem is it didn't stick very well and came off the second day. I cleaned the area like the instructions said but it still didn't stay on. I used Loctite Clear Silicone Waterproof Sealant with two clamps and it worked perfectly. I think it's designed well but the adhesive is questionable. An improvement that would work every time is to include some of the above sealant with the purchase.
|11 comment|Report abuse
on July 3, 2017
Worked perfectly for us and best of all, I didn't have to wait for my husband to get home to install! We've been using our dishwasher normally for a few weeks since fixing it to our new countertops with this granite grabbers system and we've had no issues or movement whatsoever.
on April 25, 2015
So glad I found these! They are very easy to install and worked wonderfully. I let them sit for 72 hours before running a load, just to be on the safe side and I have had no issues. They work great!
on March 15, 2018