Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Granite Ware Enamel-on-Steel Canning Kit, 9-Piece" and save 65% off the $70.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Asurion Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Surge protection starts when your product ships; mechanical and electrical failures are covered after manufacturer warranty expires
- If we can't fix it, we will issue you an Amazon Gift Card for full replacement value
- Protection when you need it from a name you can trust
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
Granite Ware Enamel-on-Steel Canning Kit, 9-Piece
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 9-piece canning kit includes 21-quart canner, canner lid, 7-jar rack, 9-inch colander, lid wrench, funnel, tongs, jar lifter, and magnetic lid lifter
- Durable enamel-on-steel construction heats quickly and efficiently
- Side loop handles help ensure safe, secure transport; coated stay-cool tool handles
- Domed lid with loop handle helps trap in heat for faster boiling
- Safe to use on both gas and electric stovetops; hand wash
- Note: Do not use on glass cooktops (does not have a flat bottom)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Granite Ware 9-Piece Canning Set
Canning is an economical way to preserve fresh quality foods at home while retaining their important vitamins and nutrients. The right equipment is essential to ensure a quality product and Granite Ware offers all the basics for blanching produce for the freezer or for cold pack canning.
9-piece Canning Set
Foods Retain Important Vitamins and Nutrients
The canner's porcelain surface with durable steel core provides excellent heat distribution, reducing time and energy. The wire rack makes lifting jars out easy, and it's collapsible form doesn't take up unnecessary space. The funnel has an easy fit design for regular and wide-mouth jars. Magnetic lid lifter for safely keeping fingers from touching hot water when placing lids on jars, and a jar lifter for safely removing hot jars. The jar wrench easily opens screw-on jar caps. A 9-inch colander features multiple holes higher on the sides for easy draining, making it perfect for washing your foods before putting into the jars. Canner be used on gas, electric and induction stove tops. Dishwasher safe.
Why Granite Ware Canning?
Granite Ware water-bath canners have been the standard for canning for over 100 years. The stepped design of our canners produces more even heat by allowing more boiling water contact with the top half of the jars. Used to elevate food temperature above 212-degrees Fahrenheit for 15 minutes or more, which kills all the bacteria found in high acid fruits and vegetables. The water-bath canner creates a vacuum seal when the jars cool, sealing out air and bacteria. This allows you to safely store preserves, jellies, pickles, relishes, salsas, chilies and more, without refrigeration. Canning is also a great way to create unique, personalized gifts for family and friends.
Granite Ware by Columbian Home Products
Originally founded in 1871, Columbian Home Products is the oldest cookware manufacturer in the U. S. , famous for producing Porcelain on Steel cookware. The Columbian Home Products name was taken from the Columbian Exposition World Fair in Chicago in 1893 where we won the cookware innovation award for our naturally non-stick enameling process. We have been producing Granite Ware cookware in our Terre Haute, IN facility since 1901. Granite Ware has a carbon steel core for strength, conductivity and superior heat distribution. Porcelain is fused to the steel at 2,000 degrees Fahrenheit producing a non-porous, inert glass surface that is naturally non-stick. Porcelain can chip if dropped, however this does not reduce the effectiveness of the cookware. There are no PTFE’s, PFOA’s or any other chemicals to change the taste, color or nutritional value of the food.
Providing All the Tools Needed for Safely Preserving Fresh Quality Foods at Home
Additional canning equipment available:
Granite Ware Canners come in multiple sizes to fit your needs: 12-piece Canning Set (#0719); 12-quart canner (#0706) that holds 7 one-pint jars; 21.5-quart canner (#0707) that holds 7 one-quart jars or 9 one-pint jars or 12 half-pint jars; and 33-quart canner (#0709) that holds 9 one-quart jars or 14 one-pint jars or 17 half-pint jars. Additional equipment available: Blancher with Drainer Insert (#6140), Preserving Kettle (#0703), Colander (#0713), 5-Piece Canning Tool Set (#0720) and Silicone Jar Toppers (#0723 & #0724).
- Durable porcelain enamel-on-steel construction
- Heats quickly and efficiently
- Domed lid traps heat for faster boiling
- Side loop handles help transport safely
- Coated stay-cool tool handles
- Canner safe to use on gas, electric and induction stove tops
- Dishwasher safe
Note: Do not use on glass cooktops (does not have a flat bottom). F0718-1 Features: -9 Piece canner set.-Holds 7 quart jar.-Made in USA. Dimensions: -Overall dimensions: 10'' H x 15.25'' W x 15.25'' D. Collection: -Graniteware collection.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I must say, it is always a relief to deal with a company that will replace an item without delay, questions or redirecting blame--sometimes there is just bad product and once replaced everybody is happy. I would buy Granite Ware again in a heartbeat. I KNOW this company will backup their product 100%. To me that's a sign of quality.