Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 188 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 195 reviews
on December 10, 2015
update May 2016 - my son is now almost 7 months old. I used this clip so much I bought a second. I use it exactly as I intended to - as a nursing and pump cover. It works awesome and is adjustable. Not 100% perfect like a nursing cover promises to be, but a heck of a lot cheaper and more convenient IMO!

--- original post Dec 2015 ---
I have an untraditional use for this - as a nursing cover. My diaper bag always has a blanket, so I just stuck this clip in and viola, now I always have a nursing cover --- and saved $30 and the bulk of carrying yet something else. It may not offer 100% perfect coverage, but it keeps the blanket from falling off, I still have easy access, and I always have clean blankets. Win-win to me!
on February 6, 2014
My mother has dementia though she's doing quite well. She likes to eat from a tray on her lap, and she was staining a lot of her tops when food dropped on them. We began to try napkin clips. The first ones we get all broke after a short period of time, and she didn't like the cold metal chain of other clips on her neck when she wore collarless tops (which she does often). I was really pleased to find these, with a cord instead of a cold chain, and with a much sturdier design and larger clips. It's making life easier for all of us. Not so many stained tops to struggle to clean is a good thing!
on September 2, 2013
These clips are very easy to use, having easy springs and wide "tabs" for arthritic fingers to press (unlike the alligator clips that we had tried to use).
The springs are strong enough to hold a terrycloth hand towel securely as a coverall bib, and the clips are easy to position and the lanyard length adjusts readily with the pinch-to-release cord restraint.

The only issue that I have with them is that the tiny wire loop (that attaches each clip to the lanyard) can open up if you pull too hard on the lanyard and the clip is caught in the towel/napkin; but I have small needle-nose pliers to bend it back.
on October 31, 2011
I got this clip because I was so tired of trying to clean stains off clothing. Today's blended fabrics are great for some things but almost impossible to clean if you get olive oil or coffee or just about anything on them, especially if you can't wash them immediately. I just don't care anymore if people think it's funny as I just don't want to spend anymore time treating and soaking blouses or giving away the only top I have that matches a certain skirt. This clip is a very functional solution to this problem.

Pros:

*Adjustable
*Compact (easily fits in purse)
*Can use with napkins provided by restaurant

Cons:

*Only one: Not sure if this is a con but some paper napkins are so thin they just tear away from the clip at the slightest movement. Solution: Keep a sturdy cloth napkin in car or purse if you know you're going to a restaurant that has cheap, thin napkins.

Suggestion to manufacturer: Try selling a waterproof clear "napkin" that has grommets that can be used with the clip.
on August 5, 2016
I have disability and have always needed a neck napkin for messy food and this was a great find! I can adjust the length to ensure any napkin or small towel is a good fit on my neck covering up my shirt that I don't want to get stains on. I have ruined too any favorite shirts because of this. but now I can rest assured this do hickey will keep me protected.
on July 19, 2017
Protects your shirt, blouse/dress. I tired of drips, and tucking a napkin in a collar was awkward. Then I thought of the clips used at the dentist, and they work great. For least visibility, and most effect, use them at the point of the napkin, not a broad edge.
on May 6, 2017
Looks like the one at the dentist office without the sharp teeth. It's adjustable and you don't need to strong arm it to make to work.I use a regular hand towel to absorb any liquids I might spill down the front of me like anything that has red tomato sauce..
on February 13, 2016
This is such a simple item but it saved me a lot of trouble. My elderly (90 year old) father who lives in assisted living, has low vision and he's a very proud man. He takes the time to make sure he dresses himself well each day with his clothing matching and clean. He takes his meals in a community area where he lives, and because of his low vision, he can't always see if he has any of his meals left on his shirts. The adjustable Napkin Clip solved the problem. It's very easy to use because the tabs are flat and wide which make them easy for him to grasp. The clips are very sturdy and will take either a paper napkin or a towel.The wide cord is comfortable around his neck and he can easily adjust it. They come 4 to a package which is terrific because he can't always see where he left the last one! Shipping was very quick and it came within 4 days.
on September 13, 2017
I bought this for my 99 year old friend; she loves it. We use cloth napkins in assisted living, and they often end up on the floor. These clips are easy for the elderly to use, and keep the napkin securely in place.
on July 8, 2017
Caregivers love this and so do I. So much easier than having to carry around adult clothing protectors. can use a wash cloth, towel, or napkin at a resturant. Really a great idea. Am going to buy another one soon.