- Paperback: 112 pages
- Publisher: Pomegranate Communications; 1st edition (1995)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0876544855
- ISBN-13: 978-0876544853
- Product Dimensions: 9.1 x 11.1 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #137,071 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Grant Wood: An American Master Revealed Paperback – 1995
Wiley Architecture, Construction, & Design Sale
Save up to 40% on select architecture, construction, and design guides during August. Learn more.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
"By Brady Roberts, James M. Dennis, James Hornes, and Helen Mar Parkin, Davenport Museum of Art. 128 pages, 60 full-color reproductions, 27 black-and-white illustrations, size: 11 x 9". Smythe-sewn paperbound book. ISBN: 0-87654-485-5."--© Pomegranate