- Paperback: 112 pages
- Publisher: Pomegranate Communications; 1st edition (1995)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0876544855
- ISBN-13: 978-0876544853
- Product Dimensions: 9.1 x 11.1 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #650,803 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Grant Wood: An American Master Revealed Paperback – 1995
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
"By Brady Roberts, James M. Dennis, James Hornes, and Helen Mar Parkin, Davenport Museum of Art. 128 pages, 60 full-color reproductions, 27 black-and-white illustrations, size: 11 x 9". Smythe-sewn paperbound book. ISBN: 0-87654-485-5."--© Pomegranate