- Series: Computer Software Engineering Series
- Hardcover: 249 pages
- Publisher: Computer Science Press (June 1979)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0914894218
- ISBN-13: 978-0914894216
- Product Dimensions: 9.2 x 6.1 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,202,505 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Graph Algorithms (Computer Software Engineering Series)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Windows 10 For Dummies Video Training
Get up to speed with Windows 10 with this video training course from For Dummies. Learn more.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Of the lecturers in the Technion, Shimon Even is one of the best, and the book reflects this. The material is clearly presented in a very understandable matter, and requires no further references (beyond the required discrete math).
I'm still using material from the book (and course) in my work, as I prefer it over many other newer books.
It's sad that the book is out of print.
----- Additional info, Jan 5th 2012 -----
This book is back in print, which Amazon treats as a separate item.