- Paperback: 240 pages
- Publisher: Clarendon Press; New ed edition (February 18, 1999)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0198539169
- ISBN-13: 978-0198539162
- Product Dimensions: 9.2 x 0.6 x 6.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,813,397 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Graph Theory 1736-1936 New ed Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who bought this item also bought
"The lucidity, grace and wit of the writing makes this book a pleasure to read and re-read."--Bulletin of the Institute of Mathematics and its Applications
"Recommended to all graph theorists interested in the history of their subject."--Mathematical Reviews
About the Author
Norman L. Biggs is at London School of Economics. E. Keith Lloyd is at University of Southampton.