- Series: GRAPHIC ARTISTS GUILD HANDBOOK OF PRICING AND ETHICAL GUIDELINES
- Paperback: 332 pages
- Publisher: Graphic Artists Guild; 11 edition (December 15, 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0932102123
- ISBN-13: 978-0932102126
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 1 x 11.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.2 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 36 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,339,270 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Graphic Artists Guild Handbook: Pricing & Ethical Guidelines (GRAPHIC ARTISTS GUILD HANDBOOK OF PRICING AND ETHICAL GUIDELINES) Paperback – December 15, 2003
There is a newer edition of this item:
See the Best Books of 2018
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Showing 1-8 of 36 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
A great start-up book, especially for those just graduating from a design school going into the freelance world of design for the first time; or for anyone unsure about what kind of content should be in a specific type of design contract/form, etc.