- Hardcover: 216 pages
- Publisher: Van Nostrand Reinhold Inc.,U.S.; First Edition edition (October 15, 1970)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0442113749
- ISBN-13: 978-0442113742
- Package Dimensions: 11 x 9 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.7 pounds
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,510,875 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Graphic Design for the Computer Age Hardcover – October 15, 1970
|New from||Used from|
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
First edition. A book touting the merits of computer aided graphic design. Separate chapters for specific projects such as language graphics, picture essays, and maps. Illustrated in color and black-and-white. Chronology, glossary, and index. 191+ 1 pages. cloth, dust jacket. small 4to..
Browse award-winning titles. See more