Rally Flare Graphite Pickleball Paddle | Polymer Honeycomb Core, Graphite Hybrid Composite Face | Lightweight
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- AN ALL-AROUND WINNER: Take your game to the next level or get started in pickleball with confidence using a paddle that enhances your skills and will stand up to the rigors of daily indoor or outdoor play | Designed in Seattle, WA USA | USAPA approved | 1 Year Warranty from PickleballCentral
- LIGHTWEIGHT PERFORMANCE: At 7.5 ounces (average weight, range 7.3-7.8 oz) the Rally Flare is well balanced light-middle weight paddle making it quick to the ball for faster reactions, better defense and allows for swift strokes putting more power into the ball. We love the adaptability and versatility of the Rally Flare which is enhanced by its weight and balance.
- EXCELLENT FEEL FOR CONFIDENT PERFORMANCE: A universal size cushion comfort grip, smooth flared endcap, slightly elongated handle and standard size head make for an intuitive feel. Vibration reducing core and velvet textured face enhance the smooth but reactive feel of the paddle.
- TOP QUALITY MATERIALS & DURABILITY: Built for performance, built to last. The high-end polymer honeycomb core and carbon graphite face packs more punch than competing paddles, resists wear and dead spots. Features reinforced neck and a sleek but ultra-durable protective edging.
- UNIVERSAL SPECIFICATIONS BUILT TO FIT MOST PLAYERS: Grip circumference- 4 Inches (universal/small) | Grip length – 5 Inches (universal/long) | Weight: 7.5 oz average (light-middle) | Total Length – 15.4 Inches | Total Width – 7.75 Inches
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Rally Flare Graphite Pickleball Paddle
The Rally Flare Graphite is made to provide players with a versatile and reactive paddle. Designed for both fun and durability, it is a fantastic beginner and intermediate option but one that even tournament players can use thanks to its high quality. The tough materials stand up to the rigors of daily play and offer power from the baseline but are also light enough to be agile at the net.
The polymer core has a softer feel that gives players consistent performance when it comes to ball placement. The Rally Flare will help enhance your game thanks to its excellent touch and reliability.
Small 4" grip circumference allows any player to use this paddle without bulky material getting in the way. Grip still provides cushioning and moisture absorption through perforations.
Graphite face is extra rigid for generous "pop" on impact and long-lasting durability. Evenly disperses energy so players enjoy reduced vibrations and jostling during play. Offers a high level of control.
Polymer core is quiet and gentle so that players never fear "pickleball elbow." Sweet spot is large and provides a pleasant reaction across the entirety of the paddle's surface. Light enough to maintain speed at the net.
|Weight||7.3 - 7.8 oz|
|Grip Circumference||4" (Thin)|
|Paddle Face Width||7-3/4”|
|Face Material||Graphite / 3D Digital Print|
|Rally Tyro 2||Rally Flare||Rally Tyro 2 Pro||Rally PX Graphite||Rally Graphite Power 5.0|
|Key Features||Lightweight performance with high end materials in a compact yet powerful package without extra frills. Super durable, reliable and fun. Great for new & intermediate players, clubs & schools.||Versatile. high-performance graphite paddle. Built for all-around performance for players of all levels. Lightweight paddle with enhanced control and reliable power from the baseline.||A stable and powerful middle weight paddle. slightly head-weighted and well suited for intermediate or advanced players who want extra power from the baseline for passing shots.||Large surface area creates a broad sweet spot and lots of playing room with textured graphite surface for enhanced control and ball placement||Our top-end performance paddle built with XL 9/16" core for superior ball control, enhanced sweet spot and power. Reduced vibration and XL head size make this a fantastic choice for players of all levels.|
|Core Material||Polymer Honeycomb||0.4" Polymer honeycomb||0.5" Polymer honeycomb||.5" Polypropylene honeycomb||Extra thick "carbon black" polymer honeycomb|
|Face Material||Polymer / partial vinyl graphic overlay||Graphite / 3D Digital Print||Polymer / Polycarbonate Overlay||Textured Graphite||Tri-Layer Graphite + Polymer / Polycarbonate Graphite Overlay|
|Weight Average (Ounces)||6.8||7.5||7.8||7.8||8.2|
|Comfort Perforated Cushion Grip Standard||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Grip Size Options||✓|
|Available in set||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Sanctioned for USAPA tournament play||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The standard size grip for the majority of paddles is 4-1/4" or 4-1/2" but I wanted 4" to avoid fatigue stemming from constantly using a grip that's too large for my small hands. I'm new to pickle ball and enjoy the sport -- the games are challenging and fast-paced -- but at age 66, I don't want to incur wear-and-tear or soreness I can avoid by having the right equipment.
Same for the weight : the Rally is light and responsive, meeting the ball with a solid, satisfying "thwack" each time (unless I miss, haha!). I've had issues with golfer's and tennis elbow over the years (each affecting opposite side of the elbow joint) and swinging and hitting with a paddle that's too heavy for my stature and strength (female) are likely to incur a flare-up of an annoying condition. Certainly, too much soreness will ruin the fun. Many paddles weigh in the 7.9 to 8.5 oz. range, but the Rally, at 7.4 oz., is perfect.
It's a great paddle for the price and I hope it lasts a long, long time. If I can avoid inadvertently hitting the concrete with it ...