|Item Weight||0.8 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||6 x 4 x 0.3 inches|
CB09 CB09U Graphtec Cutting Blade Holder with 15pcs top quality Vinyl Cutter Plotter Cutting Blades For Silhouette 30/ 45/ 60 Degree (Each degree 5pcs)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Materials with ultra - hardness, carbide, super - toughness, longer wear and edge grinding with ultrafine polishing, edge more.
- The top quality of the blade, not ordinary , there's a marked difference.Suitable for polishing wood, pvc mahogany color, precision, MDF and other relief.
- 30°blades are predominantly used for cuting very thin window tint and mylar materials.
- 45°blades are the standard blade that comes with most vinyl cutters. They are recommended for all standard cast and calandered vinyls as well as other thin materials such as ThermoFlex Plus.
- 60°blades are recommended for thicker materials such as reflective films, flock and twill materials and also sand-blast resist.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Material: hard alloy
Diameter(Inner ): approx.1.5mm/0.059"
Length(Clamp to down): approx.33mm/1.29"
Length of holder: 51.8mm
5*30 Degree Blades
5*45 Degree Blades
5*60 Degree Blades
Suitable for: Plotter cutter.
Blade should not extend too long,generally within half a millimeter is better, while paying attention to extended balde longer properly when carve the small print, in order to avoid the blade holder take the carved strokes away. Suitably engraved small print with new cutter and slow down.
When the word carved with angular phenomenon,you should change the blade to eliminate the problem,if the phenomenon persists after change blade, it should be the holder problem.
When problem arise the blade holder,try a drop of oil in the bearing and rotate the blade several times to lubricate, if still unresolved, consider replacing the blade holder.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
* rather than trying to label the blade holder, I "eyeball" the blade height and do a test cut. Use your existing Silhouette brand blade to see where the blade is (approximately) for each setting.
* DO NOT damage your machine when inserting the blade holder - use slight pressure to open it as shown in the videos
* if you are still under warranty on your machine, be aware that using this blade may void that warranty. My machine is 6 years old so I didn't need to worry about that.
* I use the 45* (degree) blade for most general purpose cuts. The 60* blade does the most intricate and delicate cuts, and the 30* is recommended for fabric, thin cardboard and leather.