$19.71 ($1.23 / Ounce)
FREE delivery: Wednesday, Dec 7 on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon.
Ships from: Amazon.com Sold by: Amazon.com
($1.17 / Ounce)
($1.05 / Ounce)
Ships from: Amazon.com Sold by: Amazon.com
Unlock 15% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
4th & Heart Original Grass-Fed Ghee, 16 Ounce, Keto, Pasture Raised, Non-GMO, Lactose and Casein Free, Certified Paleo
|Price:||$18.72 ($1.17 / Ounce) $16.75 ($1.05 / Ounce)|
Enhance your purchase
|Brand||4th & Heart|
|Unit Count||16.0 Ounce|
About this item
- UPGRADE ANY RECIPE: Replace your current butter, olive oil, coconut oil or other cooking oil 1:1 with ghee.
- DIET FRIENDLY: Great addition to any diet – Certified Keto, Paleo, Gluten Free, Ayurvedic, Whole 30, and FODMAP friendly.
- WE SOURCE THE BEST: Our lactose-free ghee comes from grass-fed, pasture-raised, antibiotic and hormone free New Zealand cows.
- NO SHORTCUTS: Our ghee is made the old-fashioned way and spreadable at room temperature. No refrigeration required.
- HELPFUL NOTE: Ghee may liquefy during shipping, but will re-solidify within a few hours of refrigeration, or overnight at room temperature.
- 100% RECYCLABLE PLASTIC: Bye bubble wrap, hello better packaging. We made the switch to reduce our carbon footprint overall. It's still the same ghee you know and love!
From the manufacturer
4th & Heart ghee is made from the milk of grass-fed, pasture raised New Zealand cows.
4th & Heart
4th & Heart is an artisanal food brand based in Los Angeles, CA, set on a mission to modernize ancient pantry food staples starting with a line of grass-fed flavored pure spreadable butters known as 'ghee.'
Original Ghee Butter
by 4th & Heart
4th & Heart's ghee butter is whipped until smooth and creamy, so it’s spreadable like butter. Available in five unique flavors to complement any meal. Naturally rich in Vitamins A, E, and K, Omega-3, CLA, and butyric acid.
- Butter Alternative: 4th & Heart Ghee Butter easily replaces your current butter, olive oil, coconut oil, or other cooking oil with a 1 to 1 ratio
- No Refrigeration Required: Saves fridge space by being spreadable at room temperature
- Accommodates Multiple Diets: Great addition to Paleo, Keto, Gluten Free, Ayurvedic, Whole 30, and FODMAP lifestyles
- Proudly made in the USA
|Original Recipe||Himalayan Pink Salt||Vanilla Bean||California Garlic||Turmeric||Original High Heat Cooking Oil Spray|
|Clarified Butter from grass-fed, pasture raised New Zealand cows||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Superfood alternative to your other everyday butter||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Type of ghee||Grass-fed Ghee Butter||Grass-fed Ghee Butter||Grass-fed Ghee Butter||Grass-fed Ghee Butter||Grass-fed Ghee Butter||High Heat Cooking Oil Spray|
|Natural source of CLA and Butyric Acid||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Simple Ingredients, no lactose||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Great addition to Paleo, Keto, Gluten Free, Ayurvedic, Whole 30, and FODMAP lifestyles||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Fourth & Heart’s ghee butter is whipped to ensure a smooth, creamy, so it’s spreadable like butter. Available in five unique flavors to complement any meal. Naturally rich in Vitamins A, E, and K, Omega-3, CLA, and butyric acid. Made with love in our Los Angeles kitchen. It's a better butter!
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 3.4 x 3.4 x 4.5 inches; 1.2 Pounds
- Item model number : 01-00103
- UPC : 604945366629 861555000187
- Manufacturer : 4TH & HEART
- ASIN : B01M19Z219
- Country of Origin : USA
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Best Sellers Rank: #892 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #1 in Ghee
- Customer Reviews:
Clarified butter (milk)
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviewed in the United States on September 13, 2018
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Make sure to pay attention to the label and keep this in a dark place when not using or it will go rancid. You'll be able to tell because it turns from yellow to a white color. I measure out what I need then immediately put my ghee back in the cabinet before continuing to cook and it always lasts until I've used it all!
I'd suggest everyone pay the little extra this brand may cost, for sure!
Top reviews from other countries
Thank God that Amazon packaged well because it hasn't leaked on the rest of the order.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.