We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Leather and mesh
- Rubber sole
- Heel measures approximately 1 3/4"
- Platform measures approximately 3/4"
- Features Celliant lining clinically proven to increase oxygen levels, shown to improve circulation
- Patent pending forefoot pod is designed to dispense pressure on impact providing stability and cushioning for all day comfort
- Outsole design helps activate muscle activity in calves, thighs, and buttocks
- Soft compression heel combines with curved outsole to enhance your every step
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
These shoes help to enhance every step. The patent pending forefoot pod is designed to dispense pressure on impact providing stability and cushioning for all day comfort. The outsole design helps increase muscle activity in calves, thighs, and buttocks, helping to tone the core muscle groups, as well as burn up to 90 extra calories per day. Also, the celliant lining is proven to help increase oxygen flow, which improves blood circulation.
Grasshoppers offers lightweight, flexible footwear from a premium line of casual comfort products in stylish and sophisticated silhouettes, to Lifestyle Classics with a preppy sport influence to go where you go. Grasshoppers celebrate a women's confidence, individuality and authentic lifestyle.
- Package Dimensions: 11.4 x 9 x 4.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- ASIN: B00469TT30
- Item model number: Get Fit
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 4, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
Materials aside, the shoes themselves are comfortable right out of the box but get even better with only a minimal breaking-in and fit true to size. The heel compresses nicely but firmly enough when you walk in them, making for a very comfortable stride. They are listed as a fashion sneaker though I've been using them for my shorter exercise walks with no problems. The insoles are padded and include a decent arch support, a curved heel cup for stability, ample toe box and they don't seem too heavy for short walks.
I've only had these for a couple of weeks so I can't attest to their durability, but so far I'm impressed with the feel of them, if not the materials used.