- Grade Level: 2 - 3
- Paperback: 52 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (May 23, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1546635351
- ISBN-13: 978-1546635352
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.1 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,810,523 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Grateful Grace: Having An Attitude of Gratitude Paperback – May 23, 2017
About the Author
Debbie McKiver is a Writer, Author, Speaker and Certified Integrative Nutrition Health Coach. She has a passion for helping others, especially children who suffer from self-esteem issues and poor nutrition. She’s a 1992 Graduate of Marlboro County High School, a 1996 Graduate of the University of Georgia, Terry College of Business and a 2016 Graduate of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition. She’s a member of the International Association for Health Coaches and a AFPA Certified Nutrition and Wellness Consultant.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|