- Perfect Paperback: 320 pages
- Publisher: General Store Publishing House (July 17, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1771230053
- ISBN-13: 978-1771230056
- Product Dimensions: 8.9 x 5.9 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #12,377,590 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Grave Concern Perfect Paperback – July 17, 2012
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
About the Author
Judith Millar s 1992 fiction collection, The Rules of Partial Existence, explored themes of escape and difference in the exotic setting of post-hippie-era Nepal. Grave Concern, her first novel, returns to her Ontario roots. Millar s fiction, non-fiction, poetry, and reviews have appeared in literary magazines and anthologies including Prairie Fire, The Dry Wells of India, and Dandelion as well as in trade magazines such as Explore and AlbertaViews. With a BA and MA in English, she worked for many years as a freelance writer, editor, and college instructor. She lives with her family in Calgary.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
This is an enjoyable and satisfying tale well written by a talented writer and editor. I highly recommend it.