Graveyard Shift (Explicit)
|Listen Now with Amazon Music|
Graveyard Shift [Explicit]
|Amazon Music Unlimited|
|New from||Used from|
Vinyl, September 29, 2017
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Need it sooner?
Customers who bought this item also bought
GRAVEYARD SHIFT's striking artwork was selected from over 2000 contest entries from fans and designers in partnership with Creative Allies. The contest's winner, Crystal Johnson, created the album's cover as well as other elements in the album.
GRAVEYARD SHIFT follows 2014's chart-topping REINCARNATE, which debuted at #1 on Billboard's "Top Rock Albums" chart as well as at #9 on the overall SoundScan/Billboard 200. Motionless In White's third studio album was highlighted by the blockbuster title track, a top 20 Active Rock radio favorite accompanied by a striking companion video now boasting nearly 13 million individual views at YouTube alone.
Motionless In White will celebrate GRAVEYARD SHIFT with nearly non-stop touring, beginning with a lead support slot on Atlantic recording group In This Moment's upcoming "Half God Half Devil Tour." The dates begin Friday, April 7th at Milwaukee, WI's Eagles Ballroom and then continue through mid-May (see attached itinerary). For complete details and remaining ticket information, please visit www.motionlessinwhite.net.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Language: : English
- Product Dimensions : 5.59 x 4.92 x 0.47 inches; 3.53 Ounces
- Manufacturer : Roadrunner Records
- Original Release Date : 2017
- Date First Available : March 4, 2017
- Label : Roadrunner Records
- ASIN : B06XD2BHCW
- Number of discs : 1
- Best Sellers Rank: #11,438 in CDs & Vinyl (See Top 100 in CDs & Vinyl)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I hope I can see them live when they come in town next month.
Top reviews from other countries
1. Rats - This was the last single released a few days before the album, its a good song but not one of the strongest on the album, it's got a 'Creatures'-era sound to it and catchy chorus. I don't think it was the strongest album opener.
2. Queen For Queen - This song is the most gothic/Reincarnate vibe track on the album, with a strong chorus and electronic edge.
3. Necessary Evil (feat. Jonathan Davis) - One of the best tracks on the album, bonus the fact that Davis is on the track (Korn being one of my favorite bands), opening riff is a cool tribute to 'Blind' its a heavy industrial influenced tracks and Davis' vocals work well with Chris Motionless', also the lyric - "Imma have my f***** cake and you too" is awesome before a breakdown.
4. Soft - My favorite song on the album and probably one of the heaviest MIW have written it has a fast thrashy riff, good drum-work and a mixture of screaming vocals and another well written chorus. Also it features another stupidly good pre-breakdown line - "So suck my middle-f****** - finger!"
5. Untouchable - Probably one of the most melodic and radio-friendly songs the band have written (I'm surprised it wasn't a single), cheesy lyrics aside this electronic-tinged track is catchy and has good motivational/"I don't care what people think" message.
6. Not My Type: Dead As F*** 2 - Sequel to the song on 'Reincarnate' basically about Chris Motionless being attracted to a certain type of woman ("If she's got a pulse then she's not my type"), it's very 2003-era Manson with a circus vibe and with a theme which basically MIW's version of A7X's 'A Little Piece Of Heaven' with the choir vocals and a choir style vocal.
7. The Ladder - A song about the movie 'The Neon Demon' and about a girl sleeping her way to fame, its another thrashy/punky song with some good lyrics.
8. Voices - Another catchy electronic influenced song, fairly similar to 'Untouchable', the lyrics focus on anxiety/ocd etc. so they are relatable and the chorus is well structured and catchy.
9. LOUD (F*** It) - The third single released from the album, possibly the most unique and different sounding song, imagine a nu-metal rapping Marilyn Manson and this is basically this song.
10. 570 - This was the first song to be released as a single last year, it basically confirmed that MIW hadn't completely abandoned the 'Creatures' style, a good way to show the band's intentions for 2017.
11. Hourglass - Another good heavy song, probably the least memorable on the album.
12. Eternally Yours - The second single and arguably the most popular of them, the song is catchy emotional blast with a good mid-breakdown balanced with the melodic chorus.