Gravity Blanket: The Weighted Blanket for Sleep | Premium Weighted Blanket with Removable Cover | Generation 2 with Button/Ties Fastening System | Navy, 15lbs, 48"x72"
|Price:||$141.75 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$47.25 (25%)|
|Size||15 lb w/button|
|Item Weight||15 Pounds|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||72 x 48 x 1 inches|
About this item
- Trouble sleeping? Gravity is a premium-grade weighted blanket that uses light weight on the body to improve sleep quality. The latest generation of Gravity's Original Blanket features internal upgrades while maintaining the blanket's signature look and feel.
- WEIGHTS: Available in 15, 20, and 25lb options; we recommend selecting the one that’s about 10% of your body weight. Do not simply choose the heaviest option as "more heavy" does not equal "more effective"! You want one that's closest to 10% of your own body weight.
- DIMENSIONS: Gravity is sized 72” x 48”, providing a grounding experience for ONE USER at a time. We designed it in this throw blanket size to allow the weight to be evenly distributed over the user and because each user requires a weight specific to their body weight.
- CONSTRUCTION: Exterior duvet cover is made of super soft micro-fleece. Interior weighted blanket is made of cotton and fine-grade glass beads, and is held in place inside the duvet cover by our new, upgraded zipper system. Gridded stitching on the weighted inner ensures the glass beads remain uniformly distributed during use.
- CARE: Duvet cover is machine washable; internal blanket is hand-wash only.
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Gravity Blanket
The Gravity Blanket is a premium-grade, therapeutic weighted blanket that's engineered to be about 10% of your body weight to relax the nervous system by stimulating the feeling of being held or hugged.
Which weight selection is right for me?
Our recommendation is to select a blanket weight that is around 10% of your body weight. If you are in between sizes, we recommend selecting the lower of the two weights as the typical customer exchange is for a blanket of a lower weight.
Can Gravity Blanket be shared?
We do not recommend trying to share with a partner because each blanket is based on the user’s body weight (~10%) and it must be evenly distributed over that one person to be effective. We recommend our Queen/King Gravity Blanket for sharing.
How is the Gravity Blanket and duvet cover held together?
The Gravity Blanket has ties and buttons that connect the duvet cover to the inner weighted blanket. When you receive your blanket, we recommend checking that the blanket is securely fastened to the duvet cover.
Is the blanket hypoallergenic? Is the blanket treated with antimicrobial/anti-stain treatments ahead of time?
All materials used by Gravity Products are hypoallergenic. In addition, our products are not treated with antimicrobial/anti-stain chemicals.
How do I wash my Gravity Blanket?
The duvet cover is machine washable. Only wash the weighted insert by hand. For ongoing care, remove the cover before washing, and machine wash in cold water with similar colors. Tumble dry on low and cool iron if needed.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My husband did all the research and bought this one for me.
I have no problem FALLING asleep. It's STAYING asleep that's the issue at this season of life. 😊
The first night I was exhausted, I slept hard and woke groggy because I'd slept so hard. When I woke fully - wow I was refreshed!
This blanket seems to slip me into a coma. The sleep is so deep and refreshing - it's mind blowing.
Now, I'm still working on figuring out temperature control as I am sleeping warmer than normal, but that's all me not the blanket.
The blanket doesn't move on its own. I'm a mover in my sleep and it keeps up with me.
The duvet is soft. Husband ordered tan, we got the royal blue. Not a deal breaker for me.
I've no experience with other weighted blankets - so I can't speak to them.
This one is lovely.
The inside of the blanket is removable by ties and buttons for an easy wash of the outer cover.