Gravity Blanket: The Weighted Blanket for Sleep | Premium Weighted Blanket with Removable Cover | Generation 2 with Button/Ties Fastening System | Navy, 20lbs, 48"x72"
|Price:||$171.75 & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$17.25 (9%)|
|Size||20 lb w/button|
|Item Weight||20 Pounds|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||72 x 48 x 1 inches|
About this item
- Trouble sleeping? Gravity is a premium-grade weighted blanket that uses light weight on the body to improve sleep quality. The latest generation of Gravity's Original Blanket features internal upgrades while maintaining the blanket's signature look and feel.
- WEIGHTS: Available in 15, 20, and 25lb options; we recommend selecting the one that’s about 10% of your body weight. Do not simply choose the heaviest option as "more heavy" does not equal "more effective"! You want one that's closest to 10% of your own body weight.
- DIMENSIONS: Gravity is sized 72” x 48”, providing a grounding experience for ONE USER at a time. We designed it in this throw blanket size to allow the weight to be evenly distributed over the user and because each user requires a weight specific to their body weight.
- CONSTRUCTION: Exterior duvet cover is made of super soft micro-fleece. Interior weighted blanket is made of cotton and fine-grade glass beads, and is held in place inside the duvet cover by our new, upgraded zipper system. Gridded stitching on the weighted inner ensures the glass beads remain uniformly distributed during use.
- CARE: Duvet cover is machine washable; internal blanket is hand-wash only.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Gravity Blanket
The Gravity Blanket is a premium-grade, therapeutic weighted blanket that's engineered to be about 10% of your body weight to relax the nervous system by stimulating the feeling of being held or hugged.
Which weight selection is right for me?
Our recommendation is to select a blanket weight that is around 10% of your body weight. If you are in between sizes, we recommend selecting the lower of the two weights as the typical customer exchange is for a blanket of a lower weight.
Can Gravity Blanket be shared?
We do not recommend trying to share with a partner because each blanket is based on the user’s body weight (~10%) and it must be evenly distributed over that one person to be effective. We recommend our Queen/King Gravity Blanket for sharing.
How is the Gravity Blanket and duvet cover held together?
The Gravity Blanket has ties and buttons that connect the duvet cover to the inner weighted blanket. When you receive your blanket, we recommend checking that the blanket is securely fastened to the duvet cover.
Is the blanket hypoallergenic? Is the blanket treated with antimicrobial/anti-stain treatments ahead of time?
All materials used by Gravity Products are hypoallergenic. In addition, our products are not treated with antimicrobial/anti-stain chemicals.
How do I wash my Gravity Blanket?
The duvet cover is machine washable. Only wash the weighted insert by hand. For ongoing care, remove the cover before washing, and machine wash in cold water with similar colors. Tumble dry on low and cool iron if needed.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In October 2018, I finally purchased a 20-pound Galaxy Blue Gravity Blanket (which comes with a washable removable cover)! The size is 48" x 72" which is the size of a larger throw blanket rather than a King or Queen size I was used to. The photo I provided here is just a section of the blanket to show what it looks like up close (not the greatest picture though).
I thought it might be too hot because of the weight of it but it isn't any warmer than a thick comforter. The warmth helps provide coziness which provides a feeling of security (in my experience).
The first few days of using my Gravity Blanket I wasn't sure I liked it. Having 20-pounds of weight evenly distributed over you all night long was an odd sensation at first. Then on Day 7, I put the blanket on and it enveloped me and provided a good night's sleep. I used to only sleep for 2 hours at a time, wake up and then couldn't get back to sleep. Now I sleep for 4-5 hours or more at a time.
I look forward to going to bed at night because my Gravity Blanket calls my name! I am used to the weight of it now as it provides comfort and a feeling of security, and it is very soft. Since the Gravity Blanket is now my new Best Friend, I don't go to sleep without it!
If your looking for top quality and great comfort, I suggest you make the investment and purchase yourself one. I made the comment it doesn’t fit my queen bed but it’s designed for only one person I believe and looks great with my other blanket which I don’t use but just have it for show on my bed. I use Sheex premium sheets too so it’s like heaven on Earth when I lay in my bed with this wonderful and amazing product and my nice premium sheets.
The “weighted” blanket is just inside the outer shell and doesn’t distribute evenly. It gets bunched up and is a pain to fix over and over daily. Obviously this is difficult for children and even adults.
I got a 10 pound and love it.
Blanket quality is nice. The down side the pellets tend to slid to the sides of the blanket, at times the blanket meds to be shaken around to get the pellets back in place.