- VersoShock Technology- Patented Spring System Absorbs Shock From the Ground up Converting it into Renewed Positive Energy.
- Seamless interior for sensitive feet and diabetic neuropathy to prevent irritation.
- Removable insoles to accommodate custom orthotic support.
- Front rocker sole with a supported midfoot to prevent and relieve plantar fasciitis.
- Extra depth and roomy toe box for bunions, diabetes, or just a little extra wiggle room, accommodates removable insoles.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
8+ HOUR COMFORT
|Upper||Fabric/Synthetic||Nubuck Leather||Fabric/Synthetic||Knit||Wool-Blend Knit|
|Color Options||8 Different Colors||Black, Gray||6 Different Colors||White, Pink, Black, Blue||9 Different Colors|
|Recommended For||Walking, Pain Relief, Casual||Walking, Pain Relief, Casual||Walking, Pain Relief, Casual||Walking, Pain Relief, Casual||Long Distance, Treadmill, Road Running|
|Corrective Fit Insole included with purchase||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 16 x 7 x 5 inches; 2.05 Pounds
- Item model number : TB9024FGS-060-M
- Department : Womens
- Date First Available : February 22, 2018
- Manufacturer : Gravity Defyer
- ASIN : B079ZKTBN9
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I am so grateful to this shoe company for creating a shoe that literally changes my life by enabling me to get out and get the exercise I so desperately need.
Regarding sizing. I am normally a size 11 and even with my arch supports in them they dont pinch my toes or hurt my feet. So I would say they are true to size. If you are suffering from foot pain I highly recommend these shoes. They are worth every penny.
The only thing that is a little annoying is the very front of the shoe, the grey part rubs off easily. It does not effect the comfort whatsoever, so it is fine. It is just cosmetic. I would definitely recommend these shoes to anyone suffering heel pain from Plantar Fasciitis.