- File Size: 3464 KB
- Print Length: 71 pages
- Publication Date: March 19, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00UZGZT8W
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #237,392 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Gravity (Kindle Single) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
In it, Norman embarks on a "fresh start" (you could argue "running away") in the Alps. He's half a world away from the plane crash that changed his life and took his father, but that experience follows him...and in this story he struggles to process that without allowing it to define him. It's a very real and relevant story about family, growing up, and personal growth. It's also a fast and entertaining read.
Definitely recommend and looking forward to his next full length novel.
Although it's Norman's journey, Gravity takes YOU on his ride.
Doesn't take the time to explain skiing. Rather, pushes you right down the mountain with Norman so you get to see what it feels like in the slope vortex if you press through the fear.
Don't put it down.
Gravity ably took off, steered, and landed my turbulent flight from Detroit to Phoenix. Sorry about airplane metaphor but brave and intense metaphors guide Gravity and they guided me through this read.
The book carves and dips, but with a deft hand that keeps you in your bindings.
There's control, but you also balance on a crest or have footing ripped out from underneath.
You grow accustomed to it but never know just when real s*** is coming. Like skiing or surfing or loving, Norman cuts this companion piece memoir like a practiced veteran.
In a world of indulgent sequels, what a great companion piece novella.
Norman Sr. is proud somewhere.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Memoirs
- Books > Sports & Outdoors > Biographies
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Biographies & Memoirs
- Kindle Store > Kindle Singles > Memoirs
- Kindle Store > Kindle Singles > Page-turning Narratives
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Biographies & Memoirs > Memoirs
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Sports & Outdoors > Biographies