Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Gravity” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 33% off the $13.98 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Top Customer Reviews
* Gravity is a significant album for Lecrae and for the industry. Interestingly, Lecrae has shifted focus on this album slightly; I wouldn't say he's "less Christian," but there's less rapping about theology (sorry, Rebel fans!) and more rapping about sin and other universally relatable concepts. I'd be surprised if there was a single track that didn't mention Jesus, directly or indirectly, but those expecting challenging lyrical theology may be disappointed (for those people, I recommend Shai Linne's "The Attributes of God").
* Because of the above mentioned focus on the sin of life, this album is probably the darkest Lecrae album ever, although the darkness is not immediately apparent from the production and sound. (Also, let's be real: "darkest Lecrae album" is not a very difficult bar to top; "dark" has never been a descriptive adjective for him)
* The production is possibly better than any Christian rap album ever, with the possible exception of Swoope's "Wake Up". High praise, indeed.
* I recommend buying the whole album to support Lecrae, but if you can't, at least pick up "Fallin' Down" - the album's standout track, in my opinion - and, depending on your tastes, "The Lucky Ones," "Walk With Me," "Free From It All," and/or "I Know."
THE DROP - What a way to start the album!Read more ›
Here is the FULL track listing in case you did not know. This is every song possible that you can get:
REGULAR GRAVITY ALBUM (As Purchased Above)
1. The Drop (Intro)
2. Gravity feat. J.R.
3. Walk with Me feat. Novel
4. Free From It All feat. Mathai
5. Falling Down feat. Swoope and Trip Lee
6. Fakin' feat Thi'sl
8. Mayday feat Big K.R.I.T. and Ashthon Jones
11. Power Trip feat. PRo, Sho Baraka and Andy Mineo
12. Lord Have Mercy feat. Tedashii
13. I Know
14. Tell the World feat. Mali Music
15. Lucky Ones feat. Rudy Currence
TRACKS ONLY AVAILABLE VIA DIGITAL DELUXE DOWNLOAD - iTunes or Reach Records website-[ ... ]
16. No Regrets (feat. Suzy Rock) [Bonus Track]
17. Higher (feat. Tenth Avenue North [Bonus Track]
18. Fuego (feat. KB) [Bonus Track]
TRACKS ONLY AVAILABLE VIA BEST BUY'S SPECIAL EDITION CD:
19. "I Know" Tha Kracken Remix - [ ...]
20. "Misconception" DJ Official Remix - [ ... ]
The production and feel to this album took a mainstream turn with alot of the instrumentals but Lecrae provided his powerful lyrics in each track of course there were some songs that were raved by critics as pointless tracks but each one gave the album a feel of it's own.
It was praised as the most important album in the history of Christian Hip-Hop music, but I disagree. This album is considered to me as one of the most important albums in HIP-HOP history because it shows this industry is not all about the drugs, sex, cars and lavish life styles other "artist" show in their songs but it has other more positive sides to it. As long as people keep supporting the mainstream artist REAL music will forever live in the Underground thanks to the major labels.
With that being said this album brings alot of passion in the lyrics as well as the instrumentals and Lecrae did a phenomenal job.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Read an interview about this young man which intrigued me. I grew up on rap and suffice it to say......it's not what it used to be. Read morePublished 19 days ago by gusgus
Jus saw Crae in concert for the first time. Dude is legit, I was impressed. This CD has a solid lineup of quality tracks. Including his best single to date.Published 2 months ago by Travis M. King
Brilliantly fun CD with lots of different sounds and styles!Published 5 months ago by Jody E. Watkins
Lecrae has come so far. I'm so thankful for him and all his workPublished 8 months ago by Amazon Customer