Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18_gno

on February 23, 2013
This game was fun. It used many of Vitas features well. It wasn't perfect, but it wasn't so flawed as to detract from the fun that was had. A bit on the short side, and in my opinion, not much in the way of replay value. Overall, I enjoyed the game. It seemed like it should be standard fare for the Vita system. There should be many more games like it. That's not a detraction from this game, just a general statement regarding the Vita. The overall game selection is lacking because they created an amazing machine and that kind of machine quality comes at a price. That price is apparently too high. Which is a shame.

Either way, this game was a lot of fun. If you have a Vita, play it, but it's not a reason to get a Vita in and of itself.
on March 27, 2015
First off the gravity abilities are awesome and hoping that this game gets integrated onto its big brother. The story starts off with this girl that could control gravity and from there the story never fails. The visual effects and graphics are cool looking and its worth the admission. My only complain is that there's no targeting button just a auto-lock which helps 80 percent of the time. I love open world games and Gravity Rush is a worthily play on your portable PS Vita.
on June 22, 2016
I really love this game, the graphics are amazing. Really good story line to. One thing I will say is once you get deeper into the game, you are going to need time. Like once you do a mission, you get a break and some time to play... But here I went from chapter 14 all the way to chapter 17 with no breaks. Just back to back game play which I do not mind. Over all it's a good game to play if you have nothing to do the whole day or a few hours. It's not a game of you have an hour or two free to play, you won't get anywhere that way.
on January 6, 2016
The controls are somewhat floaty and cumbersome but it plays as it should for majority of the game. The story is unique and interesting, as I play it I find myself wanting to play more and find out more about the world through side-quests and mini games.

That aside the western name change of the game is just redundant, Gravity Daze actually fits the over all theme of the story better than Gravity Rush. I hope they fix it if they ever get a collector's edition.
on May 21, 2013
This game won't bore you. I found it incredibly beautiful and a joy to play. It utilizes a lot of the Vita's sensors in practical ways without being too obnoxious. I really loved the sense of flying and z space in the game, it reminds me the joy I had with Descent/Descent II back in the day. The graphics are beautiful, the story is a bit flat. But anything more would have gotten too much mixed up with the fun of interacting and exploring the world I think. The only downside I'd have to say is once you beat this game, the replay value is a little lacking, I'm not sure what else to do... :/
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
This game... ... If you want to know the best of what your Vita can do to entertain you, then buy this game. Diverse story, lots of work and effort on every detail and aspect of the game, and extremely good graphics... for a portable.

The best part of this game? I can pick up random people in the town and look at their surprised expression on their face! Also, your side-kick is a cat!
on June 15, 2012
This game is simply put AWESOME. Mechanics work great, visuals are beautiful, sounds are nice, storyline/telling is catchy.. I played about 6 hours and I guess I am midway through the story but I've been lingering around the city looking for things. It keeps me entertained and I love this game. A few things to mention NOT as CONS for this game, may be taken as "expect from it":

-This isn't a FULL hack 'n slah game: You have a set/combo of attacks on the ground, an attack in midair, and special powers. This is basically untrully a button smasher since you WONT beat the game pressing square only, but is not IN DEPTH as other big games.. still this is enough for this world and its correct use can avoid you some "you died" [or game over]. You can and have, however, UPGRADES. There are for attack power, gravity gauge depletion times and recharge, special power, etc.. Gems collected around the world and as rewards are use for these purpose.
-Vita features extensive use: Touch screen and tilting the VITA is present in the game and the way its done IS EXCELLENT. I don't know if you can turn these off, but I didn't care since I want to experience this game as it should be. They work great BUT you need to put your mind to it to master.
-Story telling: It uses a comic-like depiction in the main story line, but beware.. YOU CANT REWIND these frames [I tried but not sure if you can see them again..] so pay good attention and also, tilting the VITA gives it a really nice touch of 3Dish effect.
-Just, but JUST A TINY BIT of lag: There is a bit of lag present, not gonna lie. You will find it when "trying again" the challenges. Reloading the challenge takes about 8-12 seconds [longest for me was 14], a bit more than the usual not so bothering regular loading times in the game.. ALSO, you might experience a screen freeze lag when "flying" fast[you actually are falling since you changed the gravity direction LOL] moving to a different town [loading textures, changing music, rendering stuff is my bet], this minuscule freeze lag is less than a second BUT is very obvious since ALL around is moving hehe.
-*You MIGHT get a bit frustrated when exploring irregular areas of the world [bottom of city, around many walls] and might have a bit of problems with the gravity focusing and camera at the same time. You can reset your camera so its a bit easier to get a grip of where you are going and are..

This is a great game for the vita. I love it and I am taking my time with it and so should any and everyone :P
on April 26, 2017
This game is awesome, I can't put it down!
It has a great story, easy controls, beautiful graphics, free roam world.
It shipped quickly, and I couldn't recommend it more.
on August 11, 2012
This is, in my opinion, hands-down one of the best games on the PS Vita! Engaging story, simply amazing gameplay, and a ton of content that will last you a long time.

One small gripe that I do have is that, during combat or flying around, it is very easy to get disoriented, and short of pressing the Left trigger and landing back down on the ground (which can be a huge time-waster during challenge missions), there does not seem to be any other way (at least that I could see) to re-orient yourself according to "proper gravity" in mid-air.

Other than that, there is literally no way that you can go wrong with this game. To actual gamers (not the ones who just want to pass the time while on the john or during commute when there is nothing else to do), do yourself a favor and buy this game.

You'll be glad you did.
on July 24, 2015
I bought this game when i first bought my vita little did i know i would loose hours getting lost in this beautiful game! Awesome powers and one of the best storylines out there to date! You cant go wrong!!! I only wish there was a new game+ option and i hope Japan studio can make more!!!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.