Consider these available items
Gravity 2020 FSX 1.0 Dual Full Suspension Mountain Bike with Disc Brakes Aluminum Frame
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Wheel size||26 Inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Disc Brakes Front and Rear, Strong and Durable Aluminum Frames
- Easy to Use Shimano Shifters
- Adjustable Suspension - Front and Rear!
- Strong and Light Double Wall Rims, Quick Release Wheels - Front and Rear
- Type GRAVITY FSX in the search bar for all of our size and color options
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
SOME BICYCLES WILL HAVE DOWN TUBE MOUNTED REAR SHOCKS DUE TO SIZE AND PRODUCTION RUNS.
Here's a great quality, affordable entry level 24 speed dual suspension road bike and one of our best sellers. It features an Advanced aluminum frame with Single Pivot technology, adjustable rear coil over cartridge shock, Shimano drivetrain and a adjustable front shock!
New Features: NEW Welded Aluminum Frame, lighter, higher performance hydroformed tubing
Tektro Novello mechanical DISC BRAKES
SHIMANO M190 REAR DERAILLEUR
Suntour TRIPLE ALUMINUM CRANKSET
General Sizing Guide
15" = X Small/ Small - Standover = 26.1" fits up to 5'6"
17"= Small / Medium - Standover = 27.5" Fits up to 5'8"
19" = Medium /Large - Standover = 29" Fits up to 6'
21"= Large / X Large - Standover = 30.5" Fits 6'1" and larger
These are approximate sizes. Final choice is up to you and your personal preferences. We Suggest min 2" crotch clearance from Standover
Fork- Suntour long travel with adjustable preload
Shifters-Shimano EF51 24 speed
Wheelset-26in Dbl Wall Alloy
Cassette-8 spd Megarange
Tires-Black 26 x 2.1
Brakes- Tektro Novela Disc
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 52 x 31 x 8 inches; 35 Pounds
- Date First Available : October 1, 2015
- Manufacturer : GRAVITY
- ASIN : B0161WD48U
Best Sellers Rank:
#390,843 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #251 in Mountain Bikes
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Also, it says 2018, but that is exactly the same bike that I bought in 2016. It makes me think that they're changing the name without actually improving the product.
- the price. It is definitely a good value if you want a good mountain bike.
- the build and design is nice. The frame feels strong and although it is not light, its not strenuous to carry it.
- dual mechanical disk brakes
- dual full suspension. I haven’t tried high-end dual suspension bikes yet but for the price its a great feature on this bike.
- the packaging is excellent. Assembly does not require a lot of knowledge about bikes but watch YouTube first before you start.
- the brake pads are touching the disk when the wheels were initially assembled. Its a good thing that I have some knowledge about bikes and I was able to adjust it properly, otherwise you may have to go to a bike shop to have it adjusted.
- the seat is so-so. I recently went on a 10 mile ride (probably considerd a short ride to most enthusiasts) and it was not comfortable. It will be one of the first things to upgrade on this bike.
- the tires are a hybrid type more suited for the road. I wouldn’t advise taking the stock tires on difficult trails or terrain.
- the design of the full suspension looks cool but it took a huge amount of space in the frame and the only place to put a standard bottle holder is at the bottom of the frame. After only a few minutes on mostly dry roads, my bottle was already full of dust and dirt from its close proximity to the ground and front wheel.
- the handle bar grips are just OK. Wear gloves for more comfort or replace it with better grips.
In summary, I still think this is a good buy for casual bikers. Expect to pay for a new seat, a new set of tires, and maybe new grips if you want to take it to the next level.